1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Benefits of NoFap day 7

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Manguy, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Manguy

Manguy Fapstronaut

So far I have gladly made it on seven days of Nofap. There seems to be some pros and cons. I will start to list them.

Pros: Feel more confident, when I look in the mirror I fell better looking, don't think that much about sex.
    Cons: The only thing I can think of is that my dick feels dead.

Can you guys mention the benefits you guys got on your NoFap journey.

Hero25 and PotentLife like this.
  2. MarkedProgress

MarkedProgress Fapstronaut

You feel more grounded, more stable, more mature. You don't feel like a child that needs anyone's approval because you realize that you only need your own approval to do something.

In a sense, you develop the attitude of not giving a fuck, but without being an asshole. Also, you are more confident and you want to do things instead of doing nothing and wasting time.

These are some of my experiences :)

3. Lyart

Lyart Fapstronaut

When you stop fapping, you sub consciously, every day you can resist, teach yourself that you are a winner and in full control of your life.

You will become a positive human being who can't sit on his lazy ass all day. There's simple too much energy for that.
    Pushing yourself further and further, you will benefit from everything a successful and happy life brings you.