1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Belatedly going through the introduction process

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by greatescapee, Sep 3, 2015.

1. greatescapee

greatescapee Fapstronaut

Hi,

I received Alexander's introductory message about three weeks ago and, perhaps preoccupied with my urge to recover, completely ignored it. Another member had advised me to start a journal in the over 40s group and I did that all wrong. I have my counter but it's only showing on my profile page and my "journal"' is not a proper journal, just a post. So I'm starting again, even though I have had an excellent accountability partner for two weeks and am making progress (clean for the same period). I am willing to observe the strict guidelines of this group as it seems a worthy institution to belong to. Maybe I'll even be entitled to wear the NoFap blazer and badge , if I stick rigidly to the club guidelines!

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you are here.

You will find help here, especially as you read a lot, and also interact a lot. Please don't hesitate to ask questions.