1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Become The Asshole You Should Have Always Been

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jun 11, 2023.

1. The title says it all. I’ll start off simple and get the conversation going by saying do not be afraid to become a bit of an asshole while going through this journey. Fapping makes you docile and weak in many areas of your life. Embrace this “second puberty” and learn to enjoy boundaries again. Learn to enjoy saying no. Learn to enjoy telling those who may be deserving to fuck off once in a while. Reassert yourself and command respect. Don’t demand it, command it through your bearing and actions. Your personal talents and leadership traits will start to redevelop.

2. user32106

user32106 Fapstronaut

Yep. 7 days and I can already feel it. Testosterone is a hell of a drug

3. SelfImprovement1510

SelfImprovement1510 Fapstronaut

I've been on my longest streak in awhile. Honestly, having that perseverance has made me feel good. It doesn't even feel like being and asshole, I just feel a lot more outgoing and motivated than I usually do.

user32106 and PRESS THE FIGHT like this.
  4. regenerator38

regenerator38 Fapstronaut

omg so that's why I've been so responsive those days. I'm not taking any shit at work, just saying it every time someone bothers me. I thought I was just in a bad humour for not having orgasms.

5. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

Becoming an asshole isn't the solution.

Building a backbone is.

I like you that idea of "second puberty" and many modern men need to go through it.

It's important to know when to put your foot down and say, "I've had enough."

For some that takes a long time to build. Believe me I know.

However I have always felt better after defending myself than letting people walk all over me.

Be. The. Drop. Not. The. Floor.

freedom is coming and Flyflyfly like this.
  6. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

7. Food for thought:

Attached Files: