1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

beautifull toes and hands

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by from2003, Nov 5, 2022.

Tags:
  1. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

yess toes and hands attract me more than anything and force me to see it in the real life of beautifull girls or neighbours or even mature women too , i dont know how to stop it i cant stop myself to look at beautifull red, glow toes i think it is not easy for me calfs and waist are my biggest triggers too beacuse of this i have relapsed so much and so much just imagination of the wastefull scene ,,,, fuck me for taht but what can i do , i cant stop no matter how hard hard hard tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

2. I also like toes (although I prefer black/dark color nail polish)

I just think that we need to realize that thinking about something you don't have available is self torture.

Imagine you tell a starving child in Africa to think about pizza. Pretty stupid, right?

In other words: We can't afford ourselves to be obsessed about our fetishes like toes, hands, feet, legs, nylon, waists, whatever.

Maybe it's wiser to look at the time we're without a sexual partner as our "business" time of life. Like we put sex and more or less every thing which releases dopamine aside, and focus on self improvement. Getting a degree, building a business. Kind of like people who are in the army know that they have to give up some pleasures as it's their "army time"

Longtime27, from2003 and lech88 like this.
  3. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

thx but no matter what i do i cant ressist myself

4. Longtime27

Longtime27 Fapstronaut

@from2003 it just takes time and practice friend. Maybe you will never stop liking them fully, but if you can get a point where it is not an obsession that is best right?

from2003 likes this.
  5. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Yessir

Longtime27 likes this.