1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. sunn

sunn Fapstronaut

I'm in Day 3/21

2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. sunn

sunn Fapstronaut

4. control your life

5. control your life

6. control your life

7. 22/99, I’m just over 20% of the way there! :)

8. Schia

Schia Fapstronaut

Participation in BrohkenCompass’ End of Year challenge is coming to an end. Having made it to 120 days, I want to carry on. My best streak was almost two years, 729 days. Indeed, making it to two years would be bettering my previous best streak. I guess this might be best challenge for me from here.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  9. Schia

Schia Fapstronaut

125/730. Happy New Year, let’s see if it can be PMO free!

10. Schia

Schia Fapstronaut

134/720

Had an unexpected P incident the other day. An ex of mine who I was getting on good friendly terms with left all social media and related messengers a few months ago. Indeed, it was just after I told her about joining NoFap (I hope the two weren’t related). I’ve not heard from her in that time, and I know she goes quiet when she is in a bad mental health state, so I have tried to contact her. To do this, I wanted to check if I had blocked her old number. In doing so, I saw images we had sent each other, and the most recent we’re just of things we had done. For nostalgia’s sake, I thought I’d have a look through, forgetting that there were a few in there which were very much P in nature.

There were urges, even after shutting them down, but I overcame them. I convinced myself that it was another version of me who looked at those, and that she is an ex for good reason. It was tough, but it did the trick. Disaster averted, and feeling stronger for it.

11. Thanks for sharing. If you haven’t already, you might want to delete those pictures so they don’t trigger you in the future! :)

PrioritySystem and LongWayToGo like this.