1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BE THE MAN - DOUBLE CHALLENGE (10 levels, 5 medals) | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by True_Self, Jul 9, 2023.

1. True_Self

True_Self Fapstronaut

One week or month free from PMO? That's easy for some people. Have you ever thought about doubling your goals? No? Maybe it's time to step out of line and not be afraid of serious challenges. This challenge is for the tough guys who wants to be free from this bad habit we all know very well - wasting our precious semen. Our energy. Our life force.

There is one simple rule - when you reach another level - you double your days and get those experience points (days) to get to another one.

Be the man. Be focused. Be disciplined. Be masculine. Be strong. Hack the Matrix.

First half of the levels

Semen retention, no pmo, whatever you focus on. This world, our society needs more masculine, strong, disciplined, brave men who will be the right example for other people.

If you want to join, let's go. Here you find only the strongest of the strongest. Here you will find only the most experienced of the most experienced. People who have had great battles and long experiences over time. So if you want some advice, look on some of the top level men here and ask those guys, what was their secret.

100% honesty with yourself and another men here! We'll support you, but we're tough. No excuses! Today's society needs strong, disciplined men with a good, righteous heart who will stand up for the right things and values that matter.
    How you can join? Just tag me (True_Self) and write your actual experience (days) and current Level. Also put it in your signature with the link to this challenge to inspire other men. If you reach more experience and get to the another level, post here your update/or medal achievement - tag me @True_Self for list ranking update) and share your success with others! This is only for those who want to be strong disciplined men. Don't worry if you feel weak now, we all know those feelings. Here we will break those chains.

Check in at least 1x per week. If there is any change (relapse, new level up, medal achieved - write there so we can update your status). You can check daily of course.

See you at the top!

Below you will find all levels of this challenge, all the medals you can get on your journey and at the very bottom the list of names of all participants here.

Will you add yours here?

BE THE MAN - DOUBLE CHALLENGE

[​IMG]

Level 0 - Gollum (0-1 days)

Congratulations. You are here again to learn from your mistake, because you chose the easier way - one second fake dopamin pleasure to f*ck up your brain. You can do better, boy. Learn from Gollum and just look at him and see what that evil ring (addiction) did to him! Do you really want to be there? Are you sure? I don't think so. Level up and ignore that evil Sméagol thoughts!

[​IMG]

Level 1 - Boy (2-3 days)
    I bet you don't wanna be a kid anymore, but you want to get some masculinity and earn some self-respect and respect from other people too! Good choice, stay on your path, kido. We will meet you on another station very soon. I feel that this is not enough for you. And you're right. This is just the beginning of your journey to becoming a better and inspiring man. You can do much more than you think. Much, much more. Trust me. You are not alone in this.

[​IMG]

Level 2 - Sherminator (4-7 days)
    Look who finally arrived! Let's complete your first week and level up from this Sherminator female energy vibe. Your brain is recovering slowly, so don't be too much weirdo with your thoughts. Continue with your path and your mind will be clear. You will gain more masculine energy again and other will respect you. Don't worry. It takes time to destroy years of this evil addiction and recover from it fully. And we will test you properly, if you really deserve to be in our strong Manhood.

[​IMG]

Level 3 - Focused Warrior (8-15 days)

Not only that you achieved your first week, but you didn't relapse and successfully moved to the second one. You're doing great, warrior. Stay focused, my friend. We're just getting started. This is still easy for a lot of us. But those early achieved goals can be very tricky and can send you back to the start very easily, if you forget. Eye of the tiger, remember that!

[​IMG]

Level 4 - Rebel (16-31 days)
    Are you finally starting to wake up? Society is weird, isn't it? Most people gossip, support each other in bad habits like robots. They have no goals. They don't work on themselves. Istead, they do stupid things all the time. But you're starting to feel different and you know you're different and can do better. Go ahead! You will see success. This society needs people like you. Rebels who don't do what everyone else does, who stand by their word and are not easily controlled and manipulated.

[​IMG]

Level 5 - Disciplined Spartan (32-63 days)
    The success of the first month did not break you and instead you reached another day where a new path opens up to the next one, to double your success, that will lead you to your second month and more? This is the place where you need to stay not only focused, but disciplined. No distractions here! Your another goal is almost there! I can see in you that you are no longer taking it as a joke, but you are becoming strict with yourself. I appreciate that. Some settle for one month and fall back among the demons. But that's not us. We are here for more than that!

[​IMG]

Level 6 - Respected Man (64-127 days)
    I'm really impressed by your heart, man! You got beat up for years and finally made two months and more? You have mastered previous difficult challenges and tough battles. Wow! That takes some courage. You earned some respect from me and the other men here in this club. Do you even remember those bad times, when you was that poor Gollum who wanted to join us? Well... Welcome to this Manhood. You earned your place to be here for sure. Don't let us down!

[​IMG]

Level 7 - The Leader (128-255 days)
    This is the time when you become a real man. The leader. Many of us can gradually do successfully one month, maybe two. But move on and try to do more than popular three months challenge (90 days) and slowly go for a whole year? That takes a lot of courage and discipline, because it's really inspiring for us to see someone like you who continue with his path after 90+ days. And trust me, you will need that courage and discipline even more, if you want to see that crown on your head one day. Until that, lead by your own example those, who are right behind you. People need more masculine men who inspire them with their courage and inner strength.

[​IMG]

Level 8 - Demon Slayer (256-511 days)
    Be prepared that the first year of success will be a real tought challenge. You already recognise when those demon entities wants to possesed you and drain your life force energy, your semen, and make you to be their weak slave, because you have the power inside of you, as a man, who has the ability to create a new life in this world. So accumulate it and don't waste it. Slay every dirty thought, every distraction, every bad habit. Have zero tolerance for any bulls*it around you. Take your sword and cut down all those demons and people who want to drag you down.

[​IMG]

Level 9 - King (512-1023 days)
    I believe you have some Queen by your side now, because you deserve it after more than whole one year and a half sucessful path! If not, find the One or wait a while when you will be ready. You'll attract her with your pure heart and clear mind, which you already have now. No dirty or dark thoughts, only pure love and care. Stay strong and and be loving, my King. You will hit another level, with your Queen, I believe! Now is the time to settle down and create your Kingdom with her, side by side. Together, with love.

[​IMG]

Level 10 - Matrix Hacker (1024+ days)
    Let's be honest. Matrix fooked you up for years! Time to destroy this false reality and unplug another slaves from their PMO enslavement. You already hacked the code, Neo. Make your own rules now. But we aware of those Agents. Kick their ass when they show up and stop their bullets when they try to catch you with any distraction or bad habit in your life. You know this game pretty well and know how it works. It's not only about nofap anymore, but more deeper things in this world and false reality we live in. Wake up other people and let them heal.

[​IMG]

MEDALS FOR BRAVERY:
    BRONZE - 1 MONTH (beginner 30 days challenge)
    SILVER - 3 MONTHS (popular 90 days challenge)
    GOLD - 6 MONTHS (180 days, half a year)
    PLATINUM - 1 YEAR (365 days)
    DIAMOND - 2 YEARS

List of all the brave men on their path to the Glory:
    1. @5uccess | Level 4 - Rebel
    2. @Paul S. | Level 3 - Focused Warrior| 2 bronze medals
    3. @Lou Bloom | Level 3 - Focused Warrior | bronze medal
    4. @Torlof | Level 3 - Focused Warrior
    5. @True_Self | Level 2 - Sherminator
    6. @Ūruz | Level 2 - Sherminator
    7. @Tjueni | Level 1 - Boy
    8. @Heromode | Level 1 - Boy | bronze medal
    9. @Gabriel Knight | Level 1 - Boy
    10. @HandofGod | Level 1 - Boy
    11. @Snake Diet Ghoul | Level 0 - Gollum
    (last updated November 6, 2023)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2023
    Tjueni and Ūruz like this.
  2. True_Self

True_Self Fapstronaut

Level 3 - Focused Warrior (8 days) achieved.

I'm heading for the next one - 16 days.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2023
    Paul S. likes this.
  3. True_Self

True_Self Fapstronaut

Daily check.

I believe that sooner or later there will be other peaceful warriors who will accept this tough challenge.

4. True_Self

True_Self Fapstronaut

Welcome here. I added you on the list. Wish you the inner strength on your journey!

Understand about that last Level, it´s not to be like you are the God, or better, but that you are as powerful as the Creator in this realm if you were made in the image of God. If you have better name for that last level or picture, I´m open to change it because it´s nothing offensive to someone´s faith. Feel free to send me some DM picture with title if you want.
    -
    This post is also my check for Day 11.

5. True_Self

True_Self Fapstronaut

Day 12 check

Paul S. likes this.
  6. True_Self

True_Self Fapstronaut

Update #1:
    - Level 11 removed
    - 10 Levels is already enough challenge to break the chains and be free from this PMO addiction and those who make it on this level will have completely different lives with their pure energy, vibes and mind. 100% guaranteed.

1 day to the bronze medal! Come get it!

Also day 13 check for me.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2023
    Paul S. likes this.
  7. True_Self

True_Self Fapstronaut

Day 14 check

Last days as a Focused Warrior.

Gabriel Knight and Paul S. like this.
  8. @True_Self, I'm in! Starting at the bottom, level 0.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2023
    Gabriel Knight, Paul S. and True_Self like this.
  9. True_Self

True_Self Fapstronaut

Welcome here, @April18- You have been added on the list. Wish you inner strength and success on your journey!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2023
    Paul S. and April18- like this.
  10. Gabriel Knight

Gabriel Knight Fapstronaut

Hi @True_Self . I would like to participate.
    I am currently:
    Level 1: Boy

5uccess, True_Self and Paul S. like this.
  11. Gabriel Knight

12. True_Self

True_Self Fapstronaut

News #1:
    - 2 members joined our challenge - @5uccess and @Gabriel Knight
    - @Paul S. get the bronze medal as he completed his first successful month (beginner 30 days challenge) during his journey. Congratulations and keep it up!

Welcome and stay strong, man!

Also Day 15 check for me.

5uccess and Paul S. like this.
  13. Day 2 completed: Leveling up as a Boy: 2/3:emoji_fire:

Had a gym-date with my crush (had the guts to ask her out, and we ended up spending time together afterwards). Damn, life is goooooood!

Gabriel Knight, True_Self and Paul S. like this.
  14. Gabriel Knight

Thanks @True_Self and thank you for a warm welcome. My intention from this streak is to go at least a month long energy retention, hope i can pull it off this time, and also make it sustainable longterm(a bit harder but i will try :) ) I had 90 days the longest streak, but that was before i knew about this wonderful and helpful community. I would also like to congrat @Paul S. for reaching his goal.
    If it happens that i don't reply one week later at this month, it is because i am of for the vacation, so i will post that day just to let you know.
    Thank you for the support!

Paul S., 5uccess and True_Self like this.
  15. Gabriel Knight

16. New level, again! Level 2 (Sherminator): 4/7!:emoji_fire:

True_Self, Paul S. and Gabriel Knight like this.
  17. Gabriel Knight

18. True_Self

True_Self Fapstronaut

News #2:
    - list with current levels & medals updated

What happened? Get back on the track. 32 days was good!

Let´s go for the first week!

Day 17 check for me. Yesterday Level up 4 - Rebel. (16 successful days)

Paul S., Gabriel Knight and 5uccess like this.
  19. Gabriel Knight

Level 0 - Gollum (0-1 days)
    But i will ditch the ring very soon! :)

True_Self, Paul S. and 5uccess like this.