Be the best version of yourself!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Fallensoldier1, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Fallensoldier1

Fallensoldier1 Fapstronaut

Come on! Be the best version of yourself and you cannot be that while watching P and MO’ing. Come on, you can do it, let’s stop this unhealthy habit and addiction. Let’s strive for not only 90 days, but a LIFETIME without PMO. It adds NO value to our lives, it only takes away, a little by little untill you no longer recognize your self and wonder how you got to where your at. The only thing I hate about NOFAP, Is that I didn’t start it years ago. Keep going folks, stay strong, we can beat this monster. Your family is waiting for you, your friends are waiting for you, your girl/boyfriend, your pets, your co workers, your kids, husband/wife. Someone in your life is suffering because of your addiction, it’s not only you.

Hros, maxmayer and Tiggerstrico like this.
  2. Tiggerstrico

Tiggerstrico Fapstronaut

Well said. Really inspiring and motivating to keep going and stop the addiction. :)

Fallensoldier1 likes this.
  3. maxmayer

maxmayer Fapstronaut

I am trying not to be better then somebody, but i am trying to be better then yesterday i was! You need to improve your skills every day, to became best version of yourself as soon as it possible

Bemybest and Fallensoldier1 like this.