1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Back Home Again

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. Newman71557

Newman71557 Fapstronaut

This is truly a remarkable advent adventure. I have lived on a pendulum all of my life-swaying one way towards the sickness and the other towards the healing- then back to the sin, then back to confession- this, all of my life long, all of different durations- months, days, weeks. But the more that I fight, the stronger I feel. I am currently back home again- back in God's blanket of love and mercy, free from all that I was wont to do, and embracing what HE wills me to do. As Augustine put it, " Where had my power of free decision been throughout those long weary years, and from what depth, what hidden profundity, was it called forth in a moment, enabling me to bow my neck to Your benign yoke and my shoulders to Your light burden?"
    I pray for all of my struggling brothers and sisters. May we all bow our necks...bow our heads and bend our knees. I pray for all of us in this battle.
    Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio.

Mara43, Fulton, CPilot and 2 others like this.
  2. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Welcome back and thank you for these inspirational words. Perfect!

Fulton and Anbarasu Jerald like this.