1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Back after 2.5 years

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by GeorgeJetson, May 10, 2022.

1. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Hello all. I'm back...back after a 2.5 year hiatus...and my addiction has evolved greatly.

This is not going to be a long post, but essentially I have become highly addicted to Asian Massage Parlors (AMPs). My P addiction and dirty video chat obsession has evolved in to a 2.5 year battle with AMPs.

I'm a married man with children and a loving wife...but have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars visiting AMPs multiple times a week.

I always told myself I wouldn't go to that level, but I did. I'm praying for the willingness to surrender and decided to come back to NoFap for support. I found great success in this community and hope for the same outcome.

I plan to start reading the forums again, becoming active, sharing my experience, and taking the advice of others.

That's all for now, but thank you for reading.

2. Living50

Living50 Fapstronaut

All the best for your journey

3. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Greatly appreciate it. This community was a huge part of my life a few years ago, and I'm committed to making it a huge part of my life again.

dorayaki likes this.
  4. unspecif13d

unspecif13d Fapstronaut

Welcome back! today i just joined again this website. I hope you achive your goals.

Keep strong

5. Good luck with this!

GeorgeJetson likes this.
  6. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Greatly appreciate the support!

7. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Thank you so much! You too!

unspecif13d likes this.
  8. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut