1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Automatic Hand Placement at Night

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Man does anyone else as soon as they are laying in bed under the covers ready to sleep, just automatically slip their hand down their pants? I do that almost every single night. It even feels not right not too do it. I don't know, it might be the warmth, the comfortability, or just repetition. Who can relate?

mouton1998 likes this.
  2. Industriilor

Industriilor Fapstronaut

I remember in high school a lot of the boys used to walk around with their hands down their boxers. And these were the “hard” gangster type boys who you wouldn’t want to meet on a dark night. I always thought it was incredibly strange but in hindsight it probably was a mixture of it being cozy when it’s very cold / animalistic male pride of their junk.

Resting at home with your hand on your junk is incredibly normal. Albeit tempting if you’re trying not to FAP.

3. mouton1998

mouton1998 Fapstronaut

I can relate to a certain point. Sometimes it happens to me, but he majority of times I slip my hand because my b***s itch.
    Excuse me miggy but I don't follow you on this statement. Why shouldn't be right not to do so?

4. it was just a statement saying that Im super used to always doing it, haha i wrote it alittle weird

mouton1998 likes this.