1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Autistic behaviors

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Dec 14, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I remember when I was a kid and early teens I always forgot people were in the same room I was for example the kitchen and the living room and I turned the lights off when I left the room. Leaving everyone with the lights off.

I do it ocassionally now being an adult but very infrequently.

What type of autistic behavior you have?

2. An0nym0use1234

An0nym0use1234 Fapstronaut

I think autism rates have increased mainly because the stigma of it has decreased. Now that there is the "spectrum" from very mild autism to severe autism, which is how all autism was thought of back when I was growing up.

I've seen traits like shyness, social awkwardness, and quirky behavior called autism symptoms. I dunno. I guess I am generally introverted compared to "normal" kids growing up.

As for vaccines causing autism.... Lol that was disproven a long time ago. I'll have none of your pseudo science. Before you challenge me, I have a master's degree in biological sciences, and OP is literally a medical doctor.

You are more likely to be exposed to heavy metals and other harmful substances from plastics, pesticides, cleaning chemicals, and so on.

Psalm27:1my light and Infidel.48 like this.
  3. Same for me. Turning off lights when people are still there but also sometimes things like turning off the Fans and closing the door.:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

modern milarepa likes this.
  4. PatrickBasedman

PatrickBasedman Fapstronaut

This might be the best post I've seen on this site.

Grovald, Revanthegrey and En?gma like this.
  5. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Mine is reading the wall of texts some ppl post on this site

Grovald likes this.