1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Attractive Traits Of A Woman

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by pmotina, Mar 22, 2018.

1. pmotina

pmotina Fapstronaut

hello everybody!

what are attractive traits of a woman to you? what makes somebody attractive in general?

greetings

2. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Sense of humor, compassionate, self-confident,independent,intellectual, down to earth,spiritual, and physically active. The rest is icing on the cake for me this all based on preference but after NoFap I see these things are more important than her being sexy or hot lol

pmotina likes this.
  3. BlackAndGreyIzMyName

BlackAndGreyIzMyName New Fapstronaut

I'm not lying to you. I only care about the way their hair looks. Slim waist. And thicc. Fuck their personality lol they are just controllers that men play with all the time... in truth noone gives a fuck about your personality dude. Only the girls

4. Normal girl with curly hair with Red Stick lip.

5. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I would describe my type of woman as nerdy or intellectual. Physically speaking I like dark hair and an hourglass figure.

pmotina and Hitto like this.
  6. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

My must haves:
    -Healthy
    -Genuine (100% herself, 100% of the time)
    -Attractive (to me)

Bonus points:
    -Funny, Smart, Outgoing, Kind, Bubbly, Optimistic, Creative.

Deal breakers:
    -Snob, Big Ego, Rude, Dishonest, Unreliable, Manipulative.

black_coyote likes this.
  7. deprimente.
    [QUOTE = "BlackAndGreyIzMyName, post: 1371928, member: 205452"] No te estoy mintiendo. Solo me importa la forma en que se ve su cabello. Cintura delgada. Y thicc. A la mierda su personalidad, jajaja, son solo controladores con los que los hombres juegan todo el tiempo ... en verdad a nadie le importa una mierda su tipo de personalidad. Solo las chicas [/ QUOTE]

8. Confidence
    Comfortable in their sexuality
    Sense of humor
    Intelligence
    A big ole booty

9. Compassionate
    Easy going
    Communicative
    Not glued to social media
    Independent
    Family oriented
    Fit/active
    Pretty eyes and curls are a plus

10. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I didn't think to mention deal breakers in my first post.
    Heavy social media user
    Entitled
    Drama queen
    Hates kids
    Smoking. This one is by far the worst IMO.

Hitto likes this.
  11. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Deal breakers manipulative, materialistic, needy and obessed with politics

12. al14me

al14me New Fapstronaut

The bumps - can't lie. Also the face.

13. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

I hesitate to respond directly to this because people can use it to judge themselves, like oh I don't have this or that, or enough of certain things or other women have more or better.

I think it's about the combination of traits, sometimes people may not have certain things but what they do have works really well together.

Psychological traits go a long way, personally I can be swayed even if they are not what people typically consider physically attractive. Age and body type may be less important for example.

So specific examples of it working well, maybe someone is older than I am, but they are just kind and affectionate in a platonic way without crossing a line, which is classy. Generally positive and open to who I am. The same goes for people who might be overweight. As long as it isn't extreme and unhealthy their personality can really make a difference. I'd rather be with someone who struggles a little with a bit of extra than someone with an eating disorder that is either unwilling to acknowledge it as a disease or not getting help and trying to recover.

I know I'm not answering your question directly but I don't think it's like a checklist of having a lot of the traits, I think the beauty of any REAL LIFE relationship is whoever the person is with gets them and just accepts them for all the quirks and uniqueness they have.

14. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Dude really? and you wonder why you are single?

Jennica and Jagliana like this.
  15. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

Looks are what initially attract you to a person, but should not be the main decision in having a relationship. Looks fade, people get fat, they lose their hair, they get wrinkles, gray hair. I think many people make this mistake. If you ever watch that show married at first site where the pick the people for you, you willl see what I mean. The couples that succeed? Many found the other one very unattractive, or just average early on. Looks are not a way to build a relationship. That is why so many people are unsuccessful in choosing their own partners. My dating advice is that if you go on a date with someone you met online, and you all are able to speak for an hour or more and enjoy yourselves and you don’t find the person repulsive give it a second date, you would be surprised. If you ask people married for 50 years what they are attracted to in their partner it is not going to be looks.

Jagliana and elevate like this.
  16. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Mature, secure, independent, honest (no games), open (communicative and expressive), the ability to have important conversations (rather than resorting to passive silence or hostile violence), humor, reliable, puts effort into the relationship, and generally a partner in crime that's willing to grow and explore with me.

Looks are like the instrumental of a song. It can hook you to see what else is there. Personality is like the lyrics that allows the song to have substance and makes you want to stay.

I've been fortunate enough to have known many beautiful women. Some of them I dated and some were just friends or acquaintances. So I'm not easily swayed by looks and I know that it's only a small part of what makes a person who they are.

17. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Yes. A lot of people like to go for looks. They simply have to have that person. They end up forgiving all the faults of that person that they shouldn't be forgiving. They start acting in a way that they think that other person will like them for. Hiding, manipulating, deceiving, and watering down their personality all to have that person with the looks. Then after some time passes, they both see that the other isn't who they thought they were nor what they both wanted.

Looks can be a factor, but the other more important things can amplify attraction much more. Especially for the long run.

GG2002 likes this.
  18. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

Intelligent, physically active, an interesting conversation partner, non smoker, not a bitch

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  19. Abird

Abird Fapstronaut

That's why most people know that looks are more like an invitation card. It like "That's a pretty person I want to get to know "
    Then it all depends on personality. So yea for the long run there are other more important things.

20. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

There are a lot of things that gives beauty to a woman, its hard to explain.

But I can say that if she is toxic, dishonest, manipulative and negative ( feels as if they suck your energy), I'll distance myself from her, even if she has other admirable qualities