Attention whore !? flake?!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Thomaz, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Thomaz

Thomaz Fapstronaut

Ok guys, i recently been on Tinder. Got a few hundreds of matches in a few weeks.

I matched this girl, she is smart, really hot and we clicked. We talked about 3 to 4 days and she sent me her Whatsup (ps: i didnt ask). We exchange pictures of ourselves, because she thought i was fake (due good pictures and that she thought i as good looking -egoboost xD).

After that, i went 1 day silent...and i hit her with a joke on the following day.
    First thing she said: wow, did not text me yesterday, bet you were with someone else.
    I ignored cause its a shit-test and kept talking about funny things. (ps: she added me on Facebook and Instagram)

Since she looked interested and kind of possessive towards me ( which i thought was a bit weird) i asked her out for a casual coffee.
    She said she would not be able to go because was a holiday, and she would travel with her family (which she did. she posted lot of pictures of the travel).

Its been 3 days since se last text. What should i do? Wait her to reschedule or hit her and ask her out when she gets back????

Edit: she broke up 3 months ago. She was with her ex for about 2 years

thanks for helping

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  2. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

Not sure if I understood it correctly, but if you gave her one offer and she said she cant due to holiday and didnt give any counter offer, then do NOT write her while she is traveling but wait till she returns and ask her how was the trip and after some conversation, ask her again for coffee or something and if she say again some excuse without any counter offer (aka let's go next week or other day) then move to another girl as it is just waste of time. If she says yes or give other suggestions where and when then enjoy the date.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Thomaz

Thomaz Fapstronaut

Sorry my english is not very good. The doubts i have is because she seemed very interested. Giving me her number without me asking for it, as add me in facebook and instagran. And she also act jealous of me, wondering why i went 1 whole day without texting her and wondering if i was with some other girl. BUT when i asked her out, she didint give me any counter offer.

4. well I have had this happen sometimes it just about letting things happen if she is interested she will get back in touch with you if not she wont. I have made the mistake of calling asking whats going on ? why haven't you calle me etc? it never workout out well . If she didn't offer up another date when she turned down your coffee get together it doesn't sound good even if it was a holiday most women that want to get with you will offer another time sounds like she plays games with the phone to I would move on to a non game playing women
    also if she broke up with an ex of 2years be carful I have seen to many women play the dating game after a break up only to go back to there long term ex

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Thomaz

Thomaz Fapstronaut

Yeah i think she was just playing... good or bad i just text her a few hours ago. She answered almost immediatly. i Sent her pictures of food i made, she was curious about it but... just 2 word sentences. Time to move on !!
    thx

6. Good for you, value your time and attention , don't think of it as wasted time you learned something from it and now you look for women who want to be with you and make an effort to

Thomaz likes this.
  7. use tinder uy followed, if you are so intersted as you say, the same as you wrote, took the trouble to give your number and search for social networks, you can take the trouble to invite you to the cafe this time, just wait, there are many with which to relate , and not so possessive. lucky friend

Thomaz likes this.