1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

At the peak of Relapse

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Stoic., May 12, 2023.

1. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Its really difficult to stop something that you knowingly did for 15 years , i have never been in such a weird situation. Well got up today did my chores and slowly arose freaking urges which led me to use that chat app which i used to talk to girls around for sxting and met few of them and talked in a kinky way things were about to take off to next level but somehow i controlled myself and here i am posting this thread i really need some help and i got no one to look upon to or just talk to ,i really cant take this shit anymore i feel like just relapsing just to feel a bit of happiness .

SoBeOne likes this.
  2. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

Coming here is a great sign. It's often about finding the healthy things to distract ourselves and to hold on to while we get through the temptation. Posting here is great.

Stoic. likes this.
  3. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Thank you for these kind words but am not able to focus on my studies with these temptations . This reboot has just made me lazy more not able to study at all and i got nothing else to distract myself :/