1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Asked a girl out for the first time, and my predicament now

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Glex, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Glex

Glex Fapstronaut

Hey fellow fapstronauts,

I am a freshman in college who has so far gone through life dateless and I now want to change that after I recently hit 90 days of no PMO. I went out for the night and meet 2 girls (roommates) and talked for a bit and felt the need to pursue a relationship with the one girl. When I met them I gave my phone number to them (I now only have the number of the girl who I do not wish to pursue a relationship with because she texted me already) About a week or so ago I finally did the unthinkable and decided to man up and ask a girl out. She said yes but I do not have her phone number to set something up. My working theory is that I am in a "love triangle". I think that both roommates are interested in me, but the one I want to go on a date with does not want to upset her roommate and go on a date with me so she has not responded. I have class with the girl I asked on a date but I am unsure whether to talk further about it to her or just to ignore it for now. This probably wasn't the best written thing in the world but I can clear up any questions anyone may have.

2. corkscrew

corkscrew Guest

Ok situation isnt very clear, can you host a party or invite them to a group event; text the one whos number you have inviting her and her roommate to the event?
    Or since the one girl said yes already just catch her in class, if she said yes aready invite her to something next time you see her and then get her number

3. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

There should be a dating 101 class on here. First of all get the right number

4. Glex

Glex Fapstronaut

That would be a nice addition. I have asked her before to text me and set things up but nothing came of that. Is it worth it then to try and resurrect this or do I just move on?

5. MarinoBigFan1984

You are not in a love triangle. Both girls know which one you like. You screwed this up. It’s really simple. Approach the girl you like ask her out and get her number. It’s not complicated. You are 18 not 12. It’s time for a bit of tough love.

6. Glex

Glex Fapstronaut

Okay, I really needed that. Now to fix my mistake and make this right.

7. MarinoBigFan1984

I’m not trying to be mean just honest

8. MarinoBigFan1984

Dating is hard. It’s frustrating. We all fear rejection and it hurts but life is better lived than on the sideline.

9. tweeby

tweeby Banned

both could be an option

10. Glex

Glex Fapstronaut

So I got my answer...

Just asked her again and she said she had a boyfriend so that got pretty awkward pretty fast... Don't know why she said yes from the get go or didn't text me afterward explaining things? So at least my dilemma is solved then... I now also have a little more experience then before so that's a start...

11. MarinoBigFan1984

12. Glex

Glex Fapstronaut

It feels better, it just gives me so many more questions. I can't linger on those though, I have to move on now.