1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

art i made

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 22, 2019.

1. art.jpg art 1.jpg art 8.jpg art 7.jpg art 3.jpg art 4.jpg art 2.jpg art 10.jpg tumblr_pe72027O5r1uq6xgpo1_400.jpg art 6.jpg this is not your typical art, i make things that bring out emotions in me, or i try to capture the emotions the best i can, i call this dark art, if you have questions about any of the pieces please ask. art.jpg art 1.jpg art 8.jpg art 7.jpg art 3.jpg art 4.jpg art 2.jpg art 6.jpg tumblr_pe72027O5r1uq6xgpo1_400.jpg art 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2019
  2. Infinite spirit

Infinite spirit Fapstronaut

3. thank you, some of the art was not named or anything but if you want to know about any of the pieces let me know.

4. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Very interesting stuff. Unique!

5. uniqueness is the goal!, but making this stuff is limiting, the way i make them does not give you a clear direction, nothing is guaranteed.

Symbol of Peace and vxlccm like this.
  6. Stitch 626

Stitch 626 Fapstronaut

Nice, man! I like how they are more abstract, capturing your emotions in a perfect way. (My favourite is the last one!)

Symbol of Peace and Coffee Candy like this.
  7. no i make it by taking a random picture and distorting it, i can do things from distorting, filters, colors, so really i have no idea what i am trying to make, i just distort something for like an hour and if i am lucky it turns into something nice. I use the app picsart.

Symbol of Peace, Roady and vxlccm like this.
  8. thank you!, the last one was a surprise when i made it, but all of them are i suppose.

Symbol of Peace and Stitch 626 like this.
  9. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    You'll learn to control your craft. People do it in real life with the drip paintings and swirl ones and hydrographics. You can do it, as well. And, then you'll experiment with other techniques and applictions. This is the life of an artist. Keep producing. Keep being creative. It aids in recovery on nofap, as well!

10. be honest guys, could i ever sell this stuff?, im not sure who would enjoy this.

11. Stitch 626

Stitch 626 Fapstronaut

I'd certainly buy Bed of Chaos. (If I had the money, of course. Hehe) Although, I think most people would probably buy the ones that are less dense, like the one before that.

12. aw man that really makes me happy to hear, maybe ill do something with this stuff one day.

Stitch 626 likes this.
  13. Stitch 626

Stitch 626 Fapstronaut

I believe in your talent!

BravelyKegger likes this.
  14. well the pic is on the house than!, feel free to save it and make a huge portrait of it if you desire.

Stitch 626 likes this.
  15. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Application is as important as creativity and skill combined. Build a portfolio. Sometimes other people will comment and let you know good applications. I've done things for ads and filler backgrounds and websites and plenty of venues. Opportunities arise. Have a lot of work documented and available so you can fill a gallery and the market will help you find a way to make a living.

16. i might do that when i retire, it would be hard to do that in the navy.

17. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Wrong. Best time is RIGHT NOW.

It's always the best time. Now, that is. But, it's also the best time when your living is already paid for. Having a job is the best time to start your next thing. Trust me. Use your hobby and your talents for something useful. Making income as an artist is very possible, but you have to build up your empire.

You're already doing this, though. You're putting in time. Just keep going and soon you'll have a couple hundred pieces to showcase. Before I was 40, I had several thousand, and nearly always with a full time job in the 20 years previous.

18. wow thousands is a lot, your right tho, no need to put things off, right now i will focus on making even more, and if i make 100 than maybe 5 will sell atleast!.