1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you lonely? Suicidal? Tips? A message for you guys!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Kajz, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Kajz

Kajz Fapstronaut

Progress not perfection.

I'm going straight to the point.

If you are suicidal, man, hear me out. I have been there and I know, that feeling what your are feeling right now sucks. But hey, don't focus on your failures. Don't, brother. We are living in an amazing world. This life is a blessing. The moment that we focus on the negative side, our failures, our frustrations or the success of other people, we miss out the chance of living. When was the last time you went out on a run? Appreciated the way that you breathe when others can't? Appreciate color when others can't see. Appreciate the feeling when others can't touch. Appreciate the music when others can't hear. If you are disabled, don't be sad. You are special in many ways. You are still a blessing and you are here to be a blessing to others. But we are all disabled in so many ways. Do not take your life. It is not worth it.

We are all here on earth for a reason. Here me out. Maybe we will never know the whys of this life. We are not bound to know everything. But what we do here, I believe, is a preparation for the next. Our time here is important and we have to remain strong and positive. Our battle against PMO is tough. Tough battles are fought by great and tough soldiers. You are a great and tough soldier, brother/sister. If we get wounded in this fight (relapse), we get up and keep on fighting. The remorse that you are feeling after relapsing is a good thing because that is an indication that you are on the right track! While other people are living their life without care of whether they PMO or not, you are continuously fighting. Do not lose heart. Always remember that no one is perfect and the only constant thing in life is failure. That doesn't mean that we can't try to improve ourselves daily. That is the beauty of it. That is living!

Are you lonely? Let me tell you this. Focus on yourself. Don't look at other people. How they are happy and how many friends they got. You see, you have to consider making yourself happy. How? By continuously improving yourself everyday and being passionate in what you do. Do what you love. Do it with passion. The right people will come into your life automatically and they will stay. Always respect yourself by not beating yourself and by taking care of yourself.

Eat healthy, Exercise, Pray and love others. Remember, concentrate on yourself. You will never understand the true meaning of being single if you don't place yourself first.
    Find a hobby/sport and get better in it.

Always appreciate. Always.

If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me. I might not respond quickly as I am reviewing for a board exam. But I will surely devote some time for you.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  2. Inspiring!!!
    Great post pal.

3. Kajz

Kajz Fapstronaut

Thank you for your kind words, brother!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  4. Jonathansierra

Jonathansierra Fapstronaut

Just beautiful! Thanks for such inspiring words!

5. Max Ehrmann – "Desiderata” (1927)

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time. Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass. Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore, be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labours and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

David K, Dragonnlife and Kajz like this.
  6. Kajz

Kajz Fapstronaut

Thanks! Keep fighting, brother. Do not lose heart!

Jonathansierra likes this.
  7. Mindful thought.
    Beautiful post mate.

8. chabi

chabi Fapstronaut

thank you for the kind words. it's a tough fight and we keep fighting like tough soldier as you said

Kajz likes this.
  9. Kajz

Kajz Fapstronaut

Yes, @chabi!

10. Genji

Genji Guest

bless you all !

Kajz likes this.
  11. Genji

Genji Guest

your PMO counter is amazing mate. Keep it up

12. Dragonnlife

Dragonnlife Fapstronaut

wow... you lit up my night when I was down and out. Thankyou

13. Kajz

Kajz Fapstronaut

I am here for you anytime, @Dragonnlife.

Dragonnlife likes this.
  14. Very inspiring. Thank you very much for sharing those words :emoji_thumbsup:

15. Kajz

Kajz Fapstronaut

You're welcome, @-ChaF-! Hope everything is well with you .