1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are Men with Ponytails Attractive? All Genders Opinions Please

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Oct 2, 2019.

Are Men with Ponytails Attractive + A Four'head?

1. Yes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe Yes

41.7%
  3. Maybe No

16.7%
  4. No!

41.7%
  1. What is your take on males having long-hair with a four to fivehead? All opinions welcome, and please I hope this poll gets the attention it rightly deserves, not only helping me but everyone else who is considering or does have this hairstyle that I do.

2. Daedaleus

Daedaleus Fapstronaut

I put my hair in a bun. I think just like all styles, some guys can pull it off and others can't. Most guys can't, based off what I have seen personally, but I also have a friend who just rocks it really well. My hair is also wavy/curls, and I think it just looks weird when I do put in a ponytail; typically when I need to trim/shave my facial hair I'll put it in one.

randomdude27 likes this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I don't know, I guess it depends on the person who wears it and the person who sees the person who wears it.

4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

A woman can look good with a ponytail but not men. I'm a heterosexual man so I would say that. I can imagine there are some people who would find it attractive.

5. Seen a few guys with them, remind me of comic book guy from the Simpsons.

Although maybe I shouldn't laugh, I have hair of sufficient length and have a man bun or small bob (which is like a folded up ponytail).

Guess it depends on the guy.

Deleted Account likes this.