1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here into cars/motorcycles ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Xander_, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Well i think that in NoFap i will not find much people, but i am just curious if there are any ?

2. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

100%
    I love anything that burns fuel and tyres.

3. Not really but I was watchin' this video today, sharing it on a forum I'm trying to transition to, I don't think it's entirely a good idea to dwell here forever for various reasons. Once you feel more than solid in your own progress and have extended as much help to others trying to pay it forward so to speak I think it's a good idea to find a new home...anyways perhaps that is just a heavily biased opinion but I'm already feeling at home on a new forum.

Just shared this car video there today:

From this channel looks pretty awesome if you're a car person:

[​IMG]
    YouCar

Star Lord likes this.
  4. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Ah yes the newly designed ford GT.
    I saw a 2005 model on the streets the other day, £250,000 supercar just going to the shop like it's nothing lol. Wish I was rich xD

5. Yep I don't think I'll ever make enough money to splurge on a car like that, and if I do I think I would have reached a place where I don't buy toys like that. If I ever got rich I think I'd be more of the conservative spending philanthropist type, but still might splurge on a toy here or there just nothing that extravagant. Totally just an overpowered toy that thing is.

Maybe if I lived somewhere without cops or speed limits it'd be worth having...

Star Lord likes this.
  6. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I absolutely love the smell of a rich gas guzzler.
    When you first start up an engine and unburnt fuel burns at the end of the exhaust, *snnnnniiiiiiiff* mmm
    It's my equivalent to coffee in the morning for anyone else lol.