1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone gone through findom/ sissy addiction? Help

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by nik1990, Jun 25, 2019.

1. nik1990

nik1990 Fapstronaut

Morning all, have been on here before, was doing ok until recently... Working out and seeing good results, reading on stocks and shares and started making money... Unfortunately I have reached out to a domme.. Who I have given with great regret £250 over a period of weeks, ive been fighting this for years!! Since 17-18, 29 now... Thing is at the Same time I have found a girl I really like and doing this behind her back makes me feel really weird, like a hormonal crash! Not only that but this domme wants to do forced bi and it disgusts me but turns me on as well and I can't seem to get away... Like she's hooked into me.. I have visions of having a wife, kids, money travelling the world! But I'm just stuck firmly in this dead end Road and Im trying to get away but it seems impossible!

If anyone is in the same position please let me know, any advice is much appreciated!

I thought I could balance the two but just not possible I mean the girls been messaging me and I have hardly been replying just waiting on the chat for the domme.. Its like I've been taken over have no control anymore... :(

2. AspiringVitality

AspiringVitality Fapstronaut

Dude you need to look into the mirror into your own eyes and don't look away until you find your answer to this.
    Let me give you a hint: anger is a good tool to break free. Use your anger, it's somewhere deep inside you. Don't hold back and put that energy into the right things

Rebooter45674, george53 and kammaSati like this.
  3. Rebooter45674

Rebooter45674 Fapstronaut

You know whats good for you thats why you are here and if you did not had “control” over yourself, you would not have posted this thread. Just do as @Tywin Lannister says and just punch something really hard until the anger subsides. Go to your girl and take care of yourself. You know the best what would happen if you take the wrong path. You shall regret it sooner or later. Do share what happened.

AspiringVitality likes this.