1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Going to SEEK this year?

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

Are you going?

1. yes

25.0%
  2. no

75.0%
  1. Awkward_Cat

Awkward_Cat Fapstronaut

Hi! I plan on going to the SEEK Catholic conference this January (1-5) in St. Louis. Anyone else from here plan on going? Maybe we can meet up for a NoFap hang out.

2. Mara is back

Mara is back Fapstronaut

Hi
    I think some people here can be afraid or ashamed of being known, especially because of the forum's theme. For example, me... :D
    What is the SEEK Catholic conference?
    Anyway I can't go, I don't live in USA

Last edited: Nov 29, 2023
  3. I'm not going, mostly because until now I had never heard of this before. The speakers list looks awesome! Please update us with how it went when you get back!

Mara is back likes this.
  4. Awkward_Cat

Awkward_Cat Fapstronaut

I totally get that! Here's a link to the main page if you want to take a look. Home - SEEK24: January 1 – 5 | St. Louis, MO (focus.org) It's a conference for young Catholics to meet and grow in the Lord. It'll be my first time going.

Mara is back and Fulton like this.
  5. Awkward_Cat

Awkward_Cat Fapstronaut

Sure thing! And the speakers list does look pretty sick. I'm especially excited for Fr. Mike Schmitz since I listen to his Catechism in a year podcast and watch his videos pretty frequently. They've been pretty helpful in my recovery process so far

Mara is back, Fulton and CPilot like this.
  6. I enjoy Fr. Mike Schmitz too, I really liked his Bible in a Year. I also really enjoy Fr. Gregory Pine OP.

7. Mara is back

Mara is back Fapstronaut

Good!
    Thanks for sharing

Awkward_Cat likes this.