Anyone else loves drinking milk?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Aug 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I drank goat milk too once and I didn't like it, so I stick with the cow milk! Haven't tried buffalo either.

RainbowShell likes this.
  2. Yeah. Me, too! I drink ice cold, semi-skimmed cow's milk. Full fat milk just seems too fatty to me after all these years, lol.

Grow_out_of_it likes this.
  3. RndyBm

RndyBm Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I love me a good glass of cold Cow's milk. It's sounds weird when phrased like that. But I do. Have you seen them athletes in those magazines under the banner "Got Milk?" with the white milk 'tasche? Well, that's me, excluding the whole famous athlete thing haha. Speaking of which. I haven't a good glass for a while....

4. RndyBm

RndyBm Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Also. If you're gonna drink it. It's gotta be the blue one. Where I'm from. That's full fat :D

5. I don't like milk im a strange person o_O

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. I used to enjoy huge glasses of it, but my lactose intolerance has gotten worse over the years so I have to stop. The only alternative was gross soy so I ended up finding something called pea milk, though expensive it at least doesn't affect me at all and it tastes really good surprisingly enough.

Still miss milk though, and that stuff is in everything so it's hard to avoid. :(

7. Oh, that's unfortunate! Sometimes I get some "side effects" but nothing serious at all. Its great that you found something to replace it though. Milk is such a great drink..

8. I acutualy know many people that don't enjoy it.. You are perfectly normal.

9. Have you ever tried lactose free milk? My dad is lactose intolerant so he buys it. Its actually really good, its similar to regular milk but with a little sweetness to it.

Deleted Account and Moon Shot like this.
  10. Oddly enough it affects me in some ways to regular milk, like plhem issues that contribute to my nasty post nasal drip. Doctors don't understand. lol

The other thing is its also unfortunately expensive where I am to, it's like 8 or usually £9 which is much just for milk. :(

11. HarveyManfrengensen

HarveyManfrengensen Fapstronaut

I love milk! My wife makes fun of the amount of milk I drink.

12. Oh, well forget that then lol

13. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I like drinking milk, though I rarely have a glass these days. mostly I have it when I eat cereal.

This said, I'm literally getting up right now so go milk cows.

14. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

I don't really care for it, though in the past I've been curious about so called "raw" milk. Unfortunately at the time it was hard to find where I live and when I did discover a farm that offered it, they wanted $10 for a gallon. No thanks, I'm not that curious about it.

Maybe one day in the future...

15. Brain-Police

Brain-Police Fapstronaut

I used to LOVE drinking Nesquik Strawberry milk! In fact, that was the only way to get me to sleep was warm Nesquik milk as a kid. Now, I only drink milk rarely, with cookies. I actually had bad experiences with milk hahahaha. I have drunk rotten milk from my brothers cups that they leave out to dry. IT HAPPENED 3X!! So I am a little traumatized by that hahaha.
    Though breast milk from women, it can vary.
    Joking...hahahaha

RndyBm likes this.
  16. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I love drinking milk. Cows milk that is. Except skim milk. If I wanted water, I would have asked for it.

17. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Jesus! I thought I liked milk! :eek:

18. I love me some milk but I'm trying to keep the weight down :(

19. Drock989

Drock989 Fapstronaut

usually drink a gallon a day, love the stuff

20. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Pathetic milk drinkers. Skyrim belongs to the nords!