Any Xbox One players here? Big GTA 5 player

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 10, 2018.

1. My friends list is pretty small and I'd like to know if there are any other Xbox players here

2. Ordered one bud, just waiting for it in the mail ;)

Tell you the truth I got it because my Blu ray player died and I wanted to get youtube on my TV but I got some games too. GTA I will be getting eventually. Got Forza Horizon 3 and Forza 6 (one disc) and Call of Duty modern warfare and infinte warfare (1 disk no download) but I really wanted call of duty WW3, im into more realistic mature stuff.

Im interested in the new Far Cry 6 but its a bit expensive still.

What games you got or looking at getting, I got a list.

3. I have The Sims 4, Forza Motorsport 7, Forza Horizon 3, Project Cars 2, GTA 5, and I just preordered Horizon 4

4. Racing fan, cool. Me too. Whats this project cars like? I'll check the youtube video now.

5. It's the most realistic racing simulator out there

6. BRO! Xbox one is fucking sick! Its so much better than the 360. There is no comparison. I was playing Forza 6 last night and I had a smile on my face. Today im downloading some big updates on Call of Duty Modern warefare and infitine warefe we are talking 65GB and 125 GB which seems strange. Just looking at my xbox now and I can see it has switched off twice today while downloading. WTF! You telling me there is something wrong with it? It couldnt connect to the internet this morning either. Its on warranty but I dont wanna go without it for who knows how long. Is this normal?

7. I upgraded to the One X a few months ago (I have a 4K TV) and it so much more vivid, even if the games are enhanced. The graphics on Forza 6 won me over since GT6's graphics look dated and rushed.

8. I lose the internet on the Xbox every once in a while, mostly because online gaming on GTA 5 takes up so much of it, that it randomly crashes

9. Or, maybe it's set to turn off after a certain amount of time from inactivity. I'd look in the settings.

10. Wow, "so much more vivid". Sounds like a fair difference, only I dont have a 4k TV and I cant afford the X model. I'm pretty impressed with the S.

It is, but the next day I got a black screen and it would not play. Changed ports, etc, nothing, took it back to the store and they replaced it on the spot! All is good.

11. Seriously, I thought the graphics were great on Forza 6 with a 1080p TV, then I treated myself to a 4K which can enhance 1080p into 4K, and once I turned the game on my jaw hit the floor. On top of that, I bought a sound bar last summer and with true surround sound, I was a happy boy.