Any tips for me for potentially losing my virginity on my birthday?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TheLoneWolf88, Dec 9, 2023.

1. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

The last local one who found me on Reddit last year turned out to be a real person. She actually showed up and tried to help me. Not everyone on there who likes doing this stuff is sketchy. Which is why I believe she's the real deal. But I will still ask lots of questions

Last edited: Dec 10, 2023
  2. Idk man just be careful.

3. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I agree with Louise Perry's rule for having sex - only have sex with someone you would want to have a child with. Would you want to have a child with a random person on Reddit?

I'm older than you and still a virgin. I've gotten to the point when I just don't care if a woman has a problem with me being one. It's not my responsibility to please everyone. A woman who has a problem with me being a virgin isn't worth my time.

Before you do it I would suggest you read The Case Against the Sexual Revolution. It might persuade you this is a really bad idea.

SirQwerty and Rostrock47 like this.
  4. TheLoneWolf88

Well I made a really good friend off of there, and she's helping me the best she can. You guys may think it's a bad idea that I want my virginity gone so badly, but you have no idea what goes through my mind. I never wanted to go this long without sex. And I feel I would never get a relationship until this gets sorted. It seriously overwhelmes me most days and I just become a complete mess.

5. goldie

goldie Fapstronaut

6. TheLoneWolf88

Awful. Ever gotten a handjob when you weren't even aroused and being severely overstimulated for 20 minutes?

7. goldie

goldie Fapstronaut

So you met up with her? And this is what happened?

And no I can’t say I have.

8. TheLoneWolf88

It was an erotic massage parlor that a friend recommended to me. The massage itself wasn't relaxing, so there was no way for me to get aroused. She asked me to turn over onto my back, and she just went at it...while I'm still flaccid. I have no interest in handjobs to begin with, and I was hoping there were other options. I'm only interested in blowjobs and vaginal, but she said handjobs are all they can give

9. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

So chick who was talking to you worked an erotic massage parlor?

10. TheLoneWolf88

I realize now that I'm responding to a different post I made. This woman who was supposed to be taking my virginity just lost contact with me. Typical...

One of my friends suggested I go to an erotic massage parlor as another option. One of her friends goes to one where he lives, and he loves it. So I gave it a try. Handjobs were all they could offer, which sucks because it doesn't count towards virginity loss. But at least it calmed me down as I sort of got a taste of it.

11. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

Yeah they probably don't want random dudes poking around in them. It makes sense.

12. TheLoneWolf88

First impressions matter to me, so after the disaster that was that visit, I'm never doing that shit again. I never had interest in handjobs to begin with, and now I feel I'll be happy if I never get one again. I still want sex overall, just not that