1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Fellow Women on this Journey?

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Faithe

Faithe Fapstronaut

I've found a lot of valuable insight on these posts throughout the forum but I'm struggling with the frustration of a lack of Christian women I can lean on for support. Of course there are some I've seen. And don't get me wrong-- I love my brothers in Christ and want to support them as well, but are there any women here that have experienced a little loneliness in this journey from a female perspective? Our experiences are different and unique to the way we were designed and I think it's good for us to stick together. Especially since the women's-only section on this site isn't explicitly laid out to be Christian.
    Any thoughts about this?

Mara is back, ndaty, jw2021 and 2 others like this.
  2. Just a note that there may be Christian women participating elsewhere on the forum who aren't aware of this Christianity group, so they may not see your post. You're welcome to invite them to the group if you want. :)

Mara is back, ndaty and jw2021 like this.
  3. Faithe

Faithe Fapstronaut

Oh, that's a good idea. I can put that out there. Thank you!

4. ServantoftheKing

ServantoftheKing Fapstronaut

Just happened to be listening to a podcast episode on this. I know it's not what you were searching for, but I hope it will provide some comfort and help. God bless

Faithe likes this.
  5. Faithe

Faithe Fapstronaut

Thank you so much. I appreciate it. I will look into this.

6. ndaty

ndaty Fapstronaut

I'm here fellow, although my visit's here pretty irregular. How are u doing?:)

7. Faithe

Faithe Fapstronaut

Welcome to the thread! Doing well, thank you. :)
    I was pretty irregular at one point too but I have found that being here more often (at least every few days or so) has really helped, so I recommend it!

ndaty likes this.
  8. Mara is back

Mara is back Fapstronaut

Hi!
    Yes, most of available information about this problem is for men, this can be a little frustrating...

Last edited: Nov 16, 2023
    Faithe likes this.
  9. Welcome back! :)

Mara is back likes this.
  10. Mara is back

Mara is back Fapstronaut

Thanks! ^^
    I lost the access to my first account, so I created this new one

Tao Jones likes this.