1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any chads here?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Jun 25, 2023.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

How will the woman know you have a job,carreer, money,funny personality etc if you don't make it known to them by cold approach and talking to them ? If you are not a chad woman wont give signals to you in general.

2. it doesn't mean anything ! value of what ? you don't have "value" ? what is value ? go talk to women, you don't need to act like you're a super alpha going to the gym everyday or reading red pill all day long. It's weird!

3. nfpexperiment

No woman want a broke dude with no skills, that is what I mean with value, this is what I mean,

4. what do you mean ? skills of what ?

5. nfpexperiment

Any skills that allows you to generate income, make others laugh, inspire others etc.

6. Sleeperhead

Sleeperhead Fapstronaut

I see from your counter you are on day zero of nofap, you aren't going to get hardly any choosing signals until you build up on nofap then you will see where you lie. The amount of choosing signals I have got recently has been night and day from two months ago when I was fapping every other day and depressed.

7. Sleeperhead

Sleeperhead Fapstronaut

In this case the women settled/other interests closed the door on them.

There are two dynamics at play for women, the alpha phux beta bux. They need a man for safety and long-term security, but will often cheat with the alpha guy who provides them with the tingles.

8. nfpexperiment

Ok so you agree the non chads should do cold approach right ?

9. Sleeperhead

Sleeperhead Fapstronaut

Yes anyone who does not consider themselves a chad or aspire to be top of the pile and is prepared to strive to get there should find a girl and beg and grovel at their feet, shower them with affection, and submit to them.

10. nfpexperiment

Shower with affection and respect urself and stand for ur morals, even if it means being alone I suppose, the right girl will appreciate you for this, I suppose ? Yiu can become high value by making money and taking care of body, u cannot really change your face or height so u cant become a chad really.