1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Canadians in the house?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 14, 2017.

1. BC!

2. Jerk Reaction

Jerk Reaction Fapstronaut

Just down the road from you a piece ....

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. About 6 hours

4. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

Add me to the list.

5. Westworldfan

Westworldfan Fapstronaut

Here in montreal, the best part of qc. Still trying to see each province and i am short sk, mb and the territories. So far it seems the newfies are the friendliest i have come across followed by pei and nova scotia. Go habs.

6. I lived in Montreal for 4 years before moving to Vancouver it's cold as hell there!

7. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

My sister lived in Montreal for 18 months and she enjoyed it. I, unfortunately, haven't been in QC or really most of eastern Canada other than NB.

8. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

Proud to be Canadian, but hate the people running my country!

LEPAGE likes this.
  9. Westworldfan

Westworldfan Fapstronaut

Montreal is the crazy part of canada. But its cheap to live here and nice if your french is good

Deleted Account and MLMVSS like this.
  10. Is living in Vancouver expensive?

11. It can be for sure bud. Rent is expensive here as well as gas is through the roof, darts like $10-14 a pack but then again like if your making 30 grand or more a year you can get by but definitely more expensive than other cities in Canada.

12. How much are the houses there? Or does everyone mostly rent? Everything that I've found online is $1,000,000+. Which gave me the idea that Canada is just straight up expensive.

13. if you want to own a house the absolute minimum you're looking at is like 1 million. It's ridiculously expensive to buy property here. If you're thinking Condos or townhouses you can get it cheaper than 1 million especially older properties. Renting is like anywhere between $1000-$2000 for a one bedroom per month depending on you where you live and how nice it is etc.

Deleted Account and LEPAGE like this.
  14. Daaaaaaaayyymmmm, I don't know how any body gets by in Canada. Especially foreigners from India and Pakistan. I don't see the point either. I mean, how and when are you supposed retire when you're middle class?

15. Unless your family members die and leave the property in your name. I don't see how people in my age can fuckin' buy a house in this market man. My girlfriend and I plan to rent for a long ass time, maybe I might strike it rich win the scratch and win and maybe I might buy a house then. The asian demographic buy up properties like crazy here though, that's why the pricing keeps going up. I think most immigrants rent and that's just the way it is.

16. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Toronto and Vancouver are off the charts in terms of housing costs. You better be a millionaire. The government says they will do something about it, but as usual His Royal Highness Socksy McHairdoo hasn't a clue.

MLMVSS and Deleted Account like this.
  17. "gimme a smoke mchairdoo" - bubbles
    hahahaha

LEPAGE likes this.
  18. I was in goddamn scarborough over the summer, and even pricing there went up. My uncle bought his house for like $150,000 flat probably in like 2004 now it's up to like a million easy.

LEPAGE likes this.
  19. Daym, NAV's probably the only Indian with real estate in Canada. LMAO, struggle's real.

20. Deleted Account likes this.