1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anxiety While thinking of a relationship

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Katyusha Soviet, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Katyusha Soviet

Katyusha Soviet New Fapstronaut

Hi ! It's been 14 days today.. and life is soo much better with PMO gone.. I'm kinda 17. And PMO was around from when I was around 11. So, since the PMO gone, and my social interactions getting better.. This girl proposed me. I immediately said yes, but the next day I was full of anxiety up to the brim.. I wanted to be with her.. Next day, I went out with her on a walk and it felt good but my rational decision making was gone. I was taking decisions irrationallly and some of the them turned really bad. Following this I backed out. I felt quite a relief after that... but after 3 days, I was aching again for her.. and whenever I did think of her.. I am feeling this anxiety.. from my foot to the head. My legs and hands are shaking and I can't think properly, palms are sweaty too.. I want to be with her.. because 1, she was really into me.. and She's nice.. and This is my last year of High School.. So I don't want to be single either... but this anxiety has been making me go wild.. I can't think.. I have not been able to study... My exams are from next week.. I am afraid If I delay any longer she'll lose interest in me. The problem is this anxiety, I feel relieved when I quit thinking about her... but I don't want to miss this chance either. PLEASE HELP

2. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

Think this is kind of normal. Had this with my first gf aswell. Once we kissed a couple times the anxiety went away.