1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

another way to see one's time

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by silex_jedi, Dec 26, 2021.

1. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

hey

i just made a simple calculation...

if one wanted to divide their daily time in ten "10% portions", then the portions, they would last 1:36', but if they divided them into one hundred "1% portions", then they would last 9'36".

if we round it up for the sake of practicality that's :
    • 10 minutes for ~1% (amount : 96 portions)
    • 1 1/2 hours for ~10% (amount : 10 + 1 "1hour" portion)
    so these are the magnitudes of how much time represents in you day in the common percentage reference.

now here is the experiment, it's JUST a theory, if you want to try it out, and let me know long term results in the future !
    something that takes 10% or more of your day, that would be significant, because (from my experience) if you commit to it daily you would se benefits in weeks/months (which is a relatively short amount of time).
    whereas what would happen if you did something for 10' daily ? when one would be able to see benefits ?

have a nice day.

PS i DON'T use sleep time, so that's 1% and 10% from awake time which is approximatively 16 hours days.