1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anorgasmia

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by mortimer, Dec 24, 2018.

1. mortimer

mortimer Fapstronaut

currently on my day 41 of nofap. I've just finished having sex with my gf and couldnt cum. I believe i went from PIED TO ANORGASMIA. Can anyone tell me wether this is ok? thanks bros, much love

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You didn't have an orgasm, so you do not have to reset your counter. But I would advise you strongly to stop having sex. Otherwise it will complicate and slow down your reboot. Your objective is to have a healthy sex life, of course. But trying to achieve that now will only be counterproductive. You have not even been going 6 weeks. Talk to your girlfriend and explain that you need to have a break from sex for a few months. Give your brain a chance to recover from the abuse its had. :oops:

3. Zimzi

Zimzi Fapstronaut

No the point of doing all this is to be able to have normal sex with people. And being with someone helps rewriting process go faster.

Brooklyn Jerry 70 likes this.
  4. Zimzi

Zimzi Fapstronaut

I’m in ur same position. Anorgasmia isn’t the worst cuz girls might be okay with you sexing them for time. Like a sex machine or sth. That’s a positive spin that I put on it but Ye don’t worry it won’t last and soon you’ll be bustin nuts. At least the ting is hard and that part is done.

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Zimzi, you say: "The point of doing all this is to be able to have normal sex with people." So, we agree because I said: "Your objective is to have a healthy sex life, of course." You seem unaware of the difference between rebooting and rewiring. Having sex during rebooting will make recovery go slower. Rewiring can take place later but it will not speed things up.

6. mortimer

mortimer Fapstronaut

i've been informed that sex strenghtens neurological pathways of dopamine towards real women which is what i need. I believe it has an opposite effect since my libido is up the roofs and i have no desire but to bed her. maybe, the fact that im 18 years old and had this addiction for aprox 6 years shows that my brain is not that heavily damaged

7. D
    Damn you are lucky. I think...

8. mortimer

mortimer Fapstronaut

everything is better than PIED bro

Zimzi likes this.