1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"And the stars look very different today"

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Space Monkey, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Space Monkey

Space Monkey Fapstronaut

Hello I'm new to NoFap,

I've known about the community for about 5 months now and I've decided that it's a good idea for me to do this. A little about me I started PMOing when I was 13ish; I guess it crept up on me and now it has started to become a more of problem. So much so that it numbed my emotions, and frankly I'm done with that.

I also get really distracted by the urges and I can't focus on anything really, wether it be homework or simple tasks like taking out the garbage. My brain has become polluted. I'm also Roman Catholic so that also has motivated me to be here. As of the time writing this I'm on a 4 day streak (my badge won't show on the subreddit :mad:) but I'm hopping to reboot with the help of all you fine folks.

I honestly thought that I could do this rebooting thing alone, and I have consecutively failed for the last 7 years (my longest streak was 42 days at summer camp), and I admit it, I'm broken and need help.

Good luck to all you Fapstronauts,
    Space Monkey

AndySky180 likes this.
  2. Zestria

Zestria Fapstronaut

Nice to see you, Space Monkey! I think I can speak for many of us when I say that PMO crept up on quite a few of us. But, you've made the first step to becoming a better monkey.... er... person. :) Welcome to the community.

And thanks for reminding me of that great song!

AndySky180 likes this.