1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I being too aggressive to girls?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Underseaboat 1900, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Underseaboat 1900

Underseaboat 1900 New Fapstronaut

I'm 20 years old, and currently Year 1 in college. Before college, I had rarely even talked to any girls at all, due to fapping, embarrassing things happened when I confessed to girls in the past, and the pandemic, which worsens the situation by a lot. Only when I've got into college I've really started to talk to girls.

There are 3 girls (probably 17 to 18 years old, I reckon, as I'm a bit older than my peers) in class that I found pretty fine in different ways. One of them speaks English very fluently and has a pretty nice American accent. You can see the difference between her English and others in class. I've always wanted to get to know them, but I didn't get a chance. It is nearly the end of the first semester and I have no idea if we can see again that often later. It was only this afternoon when I had the chance to join their group of friends. I have a male friend who kinda knows them and they were studying (but I didn't tell him my intentions). He told them I am "clever" as I've got high marks in quizzes. We talked and studied together. The girl with good spoken English (as mentioned) had an impression of me speaking with a British accent (as she'd told me, and I do speak with a British accent) (but to be honest, when I was presenting in class, I was always "uh" and very anxious). In the end, after all of that studying as we were heading to the metro station, I asked all of them their social media (as probably is the only way we can contact and get to know one another). However, there weren't much time and I only got the Instagram of the girl previously mentioned, she told me she would give the other 2 girls my account to them.

She did let me follow her at first, but then she didn't let me follow her, yet she still follows me. Am I being too aggressive to them? What should I do if I'm really that aggressive to them?

2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I think if you're in college you should be focusing on your studies not having a relationship with a girl. You go to college to get an education, not a girlfriend.

SirQwerty likes this.