1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Alerges to Water?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Okay, so my ridiculous co-worker brought up the rare 32 people in the 7 or so Billion people in this world that are " allergic to water", and I think this is absolutely ridiculous! My basic knowledge of science and biochemistry says that water is life, and a lot of life is water. A quick google search easily says our Body is made up of a lot of water ( 60% on average.) This is ridiculous. Right? There HAVE to be some things we can't be allergic to. Blood, Skin, Water, Salt ( not talking about diseases that don't allow us to have salt like blood-pressure problems.). The Human brain alone is 80% water! I'm not buying into it, and I'm not going to believe a thing about any claims. If their allergic, then the MOST it could be is some physiological thing they have tricked their brain into.

someone, I beg you, please prove me wrong. I'm actually fascinated by the human body, and I'm genuinely curious if I'm just being stupid in thinking that water is important.

2. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

I don’t know I suppose that people allergic to water just have allergies to what is inside that specify water like tap water. Just buy a filter and see how many shit the filter block.
    Same with pollen allergies....you get pollen allergies because you eat something you’re allergic to, like gluten, lactose or some other specific protein, if you stop taking them you stop to have pollen allergies...