Adanedhel's journey.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 7, 2019.

1. This is a fictional story that I make up. It's about nofap, but in philosophical way.
    Names are made up by me. No real characters are involved (yet?). Maybe I will use some names you may have heard before or they may seem to be similar to some, but to me they are made up and it all might be coincidence.
    Chapter I
    a3131908628_10.jpg
    Into the Burzum we go.

He landed on the field of bright flowers and beautiful sceneries.
    His eyes... They begin to shine in the light of the sun... The sun of love. The sun of life.

But it wasn't so beautiful before. The darkness took over Adanedhel's mind. To be honest, he was not Adanedhel before. He was more like a boy. Like... A child. But... Not the good kid that was running around the mountains and wondering around the forests of beautiful and uknown. He was sucked into pure burzum. He felt sad and his soul was sucked out of his body. The pain took over his head and heart. His breath was heavy and thoughts - hard to keep in his own mind. He was in prison. He was dead and alive in the same time... The chains... They were so long, so long he thought he could easily escape but he just ... Was not able to. As soon as he got closer to the door he realized they are not that long at all. They caused his hands to hurt. Pain was unbearable. Eyes were empty and sun seemed so gray... He didn't even want to see it anymore.
    His soul went away from his body. Left him empty. Like a skeleton.
    burzum-hvis-1280x720.jpg

To be continued.​

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

You could turn this into a journal and have the story function as a metaphorical tale of your life events.
    I did it for a bit and it worked.

Deleted Account and Enulv like this.
  3. Chapter II
    Entering the eryn of dûr
    a1094981062_10.jpg

It was warmest summer day. Adanedhel was running with his friends. Stick in the hand and smile on his pure boyish face. Wild wind was playing tricks with Adaneds ( short for Abanedhel ) long hair. He was enjoying moments of his life. The field met a forest or the... eryn, as elves used to call them. The forest of dark. The eryn of the dûr.
    The pure met disgusting down there.
    As boys were running from each other and laughing, Adaned stoped for a moment and his eyes met with hypnotic aura of the dark woods. Laughter and strangest screams came out of there. Adaneds chest felt such a strange pressure to them... Like, butterflies that tried to get out of there. He shaked his head and looked back to the great field. "Hey Adaned! Come here!" one of kids with curvy black hair shouted. He was really a wise kid for his age. Curious about a lot of things but never ignorant. Always new something or at least seeked knowledge. His father was known as a man of a mind. An wise elf from other lands. Working man with a brain. And his mother was pure, nice and divine. They were genuinely nice elves.
    Kid's name was Galadthal. He always used to tell Adaned to not go near the forest. So always when they were at the great fields, he was worried of Abaned. He always tried to get his attention so Abaned wouldn't have to even look at the forest. Problem was that field was the only place for games and fun. City streets wouldn't allow such a thing since people were really busy and elders were pissed by these kids who "didn't know how to act kind and definetely never knew such a thing as manners"
    Galadthal would always tell about evil powers of the forest it holds in it. The pure evil. The place where the darkest souls dwell. But Adaned, even if was a good friend, wasn't a best listener. Rebel, you may say. Always up for adventures. And this, my friends, is where his life started twisting in the wrong directions.

Devil is not ugly. And that is the problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2019
  4. From the deepest forests I come.
    591c8d8fb559d1.jpg

I wear flowers in my hair and blind those who have no eyes,
    Who have no eyes to realise,
    That womans smile might all be lies.

He, who had found his mind,
    Suffers,
    From having eyes.
    Maennis, goddess of lust.

5. Lands where creatures dwell
    Sanarville - The ones with brain, the ones that think dwell here; ruled by an Elf king

Sindarinville - Dark creatures trapped in their cells dwell here. Hopeless and depressed. Ruled by half woman half demon Graugen.

Hissilde - Land of unknown. There are rumors that it's darker than Sindarinville. The only thing known is that it's ruled by two-headed snake.

Calamore - Land that just lucky and strong have ever been to. Ruled by nobody. Peaceful place where happy people roam after the lomg life journey.

Amunessen - Land of mountains and fields. Where all the mortals live. The center of the world. Most populated place in whole world.

New lands are yet to be discovered.

6. Races.
    Elves - Peaceful creatures. Often turn out to be writers, philosophers, wise men.
    ELF-KING 1.jpg

Nwalamans - Demons, bad creatures. Their faces are often hidden. Eyes are black but faces pale. Bring nothing but pain and negativity.
    a1094981062_16.jpg

Ondors - Men from North. Also known as Nords, Northmen, Nordmen. Strong, wild, brave.
    dbz19k-3a13d3fa-da97-4fc5-b2d8-99391944fd1b.jpg
    Firinaurs - Wolves. But instead of just a wolf they once were men. Brave, strong, protective. They were once the role models and after death they became legends in their realms. After death, they turned into wolves and roamed in forests of Sanaraville.
    wilksx.jpg
    To be continued.

7. Chapter III
    The begining.

While walking all alone, Adaned played around with his thoughts and questions that bothered him for longest time. The forest. The Goddamn forest of unknown. Why? Why he was not allowed to just go in there? It's just a forest. Trees, berries, animals. What is up with that? Why older people don't like that place? He had seen so many of his peers to go in there and not to come out.. It must be worth it. It must be journey worth something. It all seemed so strange to Adaned.
    Adaned was sitting on the ground. Glass gently palmed his legs. His naked feet felt relaxed to rest at such a soft surface. Suddenly he heard laughter. At first, he didn't quite understand where it's exactly coming from. His eyes landed on tops of the woods. He stoped his breath for a minute to hear something. Nothing. He sighed. "I guess just bird tweets" he said and the laughter repeated. This time it was clear. Laughter. Nothing else but laughter. After laughter followed cheerish voices and most beautiful sigh ever heard to elf's ear. He puckered his eyebrows and focused on the front of the forest. He saw something extraordinary beautiful. Something that made his stomach feel like there were some butterflies there. Adaned stood up and started making first steps closer to these young and beautiful creatures. Each step felt easier and easier. Happiness inside of the brain grew... And... "ADANEDHEL! YOU LITTLE RASCAL! QUICKLY COME HOME!" that voice was known to Adaned for all of his life. That was his mother.
    "What did I and your father told you about the forest? Is it indeed that hard to remember? Yes! You can play outside on the field or nearby the city, but not the damned forest!"
    "Damned?" Adaned thought. "Why is it damned?" But he didn't have enough bravery to talk about it with mother, because it wasn't right - to talk against parents will or word, so he stood there quiet.
    Behind the dinner table talks were mainly about him being seen near the forest. Adaned felt confused. "What did I do wrong? Just wanted to get closer to the forest! I've never been there before, so.."
    "SO SHUT UP! " Father shouted. "You don't seem to understand! That place is full of harm. It's gonna kill you. And there is no lies on my tongue!"
    After his father was done, Adaned felt he better go to bed. He sat on the bedside for an hour and looked out of the window. Seeing forest and moon falling into it was strange. It looked beautiful. It looked innocent and lovely. He couldn't believe a piece of nature could kill. It's just... So normal.
    He sighed, layed down on his bed and fell asleep.
    He saw worst nightmare.
    Somebody in hooded cloak, with pale face and bad breath was standing next to him and whispering something strange that he didn't quite understand. He understood the words, but the meaning? What did that all mean?
    Those cold lips whispered even colder words...

Let the throat of burzum swallow you,
    Let me take, let me kill,
    Let me take your will.

I'll make darker every darkest day,
    I will get you out of way.

Death breathes into your face,
    Life, fades with fastest pace.

Let days burn away like fire,
    Like fire that's cold,
    Colder that ice and colder than the night...

He woke up with heavy breath and looked around. He then realised it was just a dream and he fell asleep. But the on that was talking with him... His face stayed there for a time. That face was not easy to forget.

To be continued

8. And her tongue danced with his lips,
    Just a moment and that tongue blinded his eyes,
    She blackened his soul,
    She made fake his smile.

Young man's mind was occupied,
    She loved how he cried,
    Outside just bursts out,
    But in inside he already died.

Her cloak covered him once again,
    For second he didn't knew the pain;
    and again, and again.

9. Hesychast

Hesychast Fapstronaut

This thread should be read while listening to this:

Wonderful writing btw :)

Enulv likes this.
  10. Oh yes, man, yes. Good old Burzum. Jesus Tod also, Black Spell of destruction also. I mean, black metal with some atmosphere <3
    Thank you :D

Hesychast likes this.
  11. Hesychast

Hesychast Fapstronaut

Shame about old mate's political views, hahah! I was like YEAH THIS GUY'S AWESOME MY HERO
    Then I watched his Youtube vids :p

12. Well yes. I kind of don't like getting into musicians personal stuff and all tho. I just listen to music and that's it :D

Hesychast likes this.
  13. Hesychast

Hesychast Fapstronaut