1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Acceptance

Celebrating Celibacy!

1. RedGryphon

RedGryphon Fapstronaut

As someone who was always unwillingly a celibate, I am now willingly wanting to choose this way of life. I believe that by maintaining the life of a celibate, you must accept. Accept that you are a human being. Accept that you do have a sexuality. By human nature you cannot kill your sexuality, it is printed in your id. This means trying to block out your sexuality is useless and doomed for failure. You can't evaporate energy. But you can transform it. When sexual thoughts or feelings come to you, just accept them for what they are, and let them pass. If you have sexual energy that needs to be released, accept what this energy is, and then find a way that you could transform this energy into something that can be released; meditation, exercise, whatever you think is right for you. How do you transform your energy?

RightEffort likes this.
  2. Zorró1812

Zorró1812 New Fapstronaut

Hi there!

Well, I'm very new to this path, so I haven't really had time to develop many tips and tricks of my own, but for me, I think exercise is a great way of transforming pent up energies. For me (this might sound weird but I'll roll with it, sexual energies are powerful and quite vigorous energies, so I recommend doing an exercise that fits that description (sprints, HIIT etc.). That way you use the energy the most efficient way, and get ripped while you are at it