1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. rafaeloey

rafaeloey Fapstronaut

2. Gripseeker

Gripseeker Fapstronaut

58 days. Just checking in.

3. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Today is day 58 of 60 of 90 of 120 both me and my wife are doing this together I wonder if there's any other married couples doing this? And I'd like some feedback from some of the single guys on here how hard they think it would be to have your wife and your spouse and your significant other do it also? We've been married for 33 years and and this is super hard but it's going to be worth it at the end we both know that.

Gripseeker likes this.
  4. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

2/5
    Wow. Keep it up!
    Almost 2 weeks. Stay strong!
    You can do this. Stay stong man!
    58 days. That’s a long, long time. Almost 2 months :)
    Stay safe.

Gripseeker and Ezpz like this.
  5. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

6. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Day 15/20..

Gripseeker likes this.
  7. Peaceful Man

Peaceful Man Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot dude ! So helpful and motivating :)

Gripseeker and Ezpz like this.
  8. Peaceful Man

Peaceful Man Fapstronaut

2/20 until now things are not getting hard yet ... But I managed to control myself more than a time ,hope I will continue like this
    I know I can with God's help and with determination and well

Gripseeker and TC10 like this.
  9. Peaceful Man

Peaceful Man Fapstronaut

Hey guys!
    i don't have any kind of sexual relationship and haven't been to that ,according to christianity its only in marriage.and that's what I believe in and I have no problem with that belief.

But the question is: Is it possible practically and physiologically to stop masturbating and not having sex also ?? Is it a kind of very hard work !? How to do that?

To me I believe nothing is impossible but I think it won't be that easy for sure. What's your opinion ? Have someone tried that ?

10. Day 1 of 1. I have been thinking if I should continue with nofap or not. It feels like it doesn't help me in my personal development anymore. I am just doing the same thing over and over again. Maybe I should quit nofap and focus on something else, something that makes me grow as a person. What do you guys think?

Gripseeker likes this.
  11. rafaeloey

rafaeloey Fapstronaut

13/20, first day during this streak where urges started to come

Gripseeker and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Me and my wife are doing this together today is day 59 out of 60 towards 90 towards 120 are we the only married couple here?

13. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

@Aleksey you are not actually started...

to see benefits..go more than 11days :) sure focus on something else totally and forget about days count for blah blah days and come back to site to see count 11 :D

new challenge started 8/16

Last edited: May 20, 2018
    Gripseeker and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Relapse. Worst one in a long time. Totally unecessary when thinking about it now. Almost think I need to go cold turkey on PC use or something... Stupid " casually surfing the web". Yeah, surf the web and end up entangled.
    Day 0.

Gripseeker likes this.
  15. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

3/5

No giving up this time. I need to this.
    I don’t know. I don’t have a sexual relation either, because of my age, and because of my religion, like you.

But I believe it’s definitely possible. First of all, I want to get clean from PMO before I get into a relationship, because I don’t want to hurt my future partner with my addiction.

Secondly, I believe that a PMO addiction and a sexual relationship are 2 totally different things. I don’t watch P because I feel affection to the girls in the videos or something, I watch it because I’m an addict. They are objects for me, a future partner isn’t. Sex and P are 2 totally different things for me. May sound a bit vague, and if anyone needs clarification, just ask, because I find it a bit hard to put this into words.

Thirdly, there are many, many people here who did it. Just read some succes stories, it’s possible.

Besides that, I believe that the way you describe is the right way, so I’m convinced that God will back me up in this.

You’ll can always PM me about something.
    Mate stay strong. It will be over after time. It’s so much better on the other side. Stay safe!
    They’re part of the journey. Learn your lesson and start again. You’ll only getting stronger from this.

Gripseeker likes this.
  16. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

65/90