1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A little story about myself

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by encrypted, Oct 20, 2017.

1. encrypted

encrypted New Fapstronaut

Hello new friends,

I'm Cosmin and I am here because this is one of the biggest steps I need to make in order to live a better, healthier life. You see, I started masturbating so long ago I can't even remember - maybe around 11-12 years old? I don't remember. Fast forward 11-12 years later, I am still doing it.

Meanwhile, as life goes on, things happen...

In 2015 I discovered I have a kidney disease and need to start treatment ASAP, so I did... my health got worse and worse over the course of those 2 years. Luckily for me, a beautiful girl 'found' me and stuck with me. I am still with her, our sex life was never great not only because I was still masturbating and because of my disease, everything was messed up for me, including testosterone levels. In march of 2017 I had a kidney transplant with my mother which I hope God blesses her infinitely for saving my life. After my transplant, I stopped masturbating... I was too busy, I was happy with my new gained life and my powers regained... but then I started again. And here I am now, still doing it, and I am almost sure that it will hurt me in a way or another, and I have set my mind on quitting. I will quit.

That's it. I don't know what more to write but,

Hello all and good luck to everyone.

MLMVSS likes this.
  2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!

There's plenty of useful resources on here that can help you with this habit. If you have any questions then just let us know. :)