1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A life worth living

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Far Sight, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Far Sight

Far Sight Fapstronaut

How important is NoFap for me? It is absolutely a fundamental part of my life, the core of self growth. During abstinence from these harmful habits, I experienced all the best moments in my life.

It is extremely important to abstain from onanism and every other thing that arouses it.
    In the society I live in, these damaging habits have been normalized and are more often than not even encouraged, which is not right, and the people who spread about these activities are not considerate of your well-being.

If you are an adult man, it is your duty to abstain from onanism forever, you owe yourself respect.

Remember, there are men out there who are abstaining for very long periods of times and serve as proof that the path you are willing to take is in fact achievable. Have no doubt about that.

Out of all possible directions, only a life of eternal abstinence is worth living.

again likes this.