1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Fresh Start

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Hello Everyone!

This is my first post here on noFap.

As I've just started out with my journey towards a better future, I have set quite a reasonable target for myself.

I am on a 30 days PMO starting today and I will make sure to succeed at it no matter what.

Also, I am new to this forum and I'll be happy to get in touch with some fellow fapstronaughts for guidance.

About Me: I'm a 22 year old Guy trying to get a grip back on my life that I have lost to Lust and Masturbation.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2017
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Thanks D.J.

Fapstronaughts like you with a 500+ days streak are an inspiration.

The biggest reason for my relapse is when I pay attention to my lustful thoughts. My strategy would be to work on this with an AP, and stay busy during tough days.

Also, I've joined Gym, I'll work on my Diet and Meditate regularly so that I have minimum amount of spare time.

If I find some free time, I'll help out my AP and make sure we are moving along successfully.

Any improvements D.J. ? Your experience counts.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.