A Discussion on soda, food, and random things

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 18, 2017.

1. What is so bad about believing in God

2. Explain what is bad about being an Atheist.

Kenzi and Deleted Account like this.
  3. I believe it keeps you with a mind of wisdom to not sin and do things that is right

4. If you believe in God and have a relationship with him, more power to you. For me, I don't need to believe in supernaturals to feel complete with my life.

5. Coke vs everybody bud

6. I
    Never said it was bad I just don't understand that someone would not believe God exists

7. More power to you

8. That's my take, I really don't give a damn what people believe in and if they're content awesome. But same applies to me as well, I'm content with what I believe.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. I just don't know at the end of the day, and somethings are better left not knowing.

10. I'm not saying being an atheist is right or wrong it's a choice just like believing is

11. If you're not an Atheist or otherwise you won't understand, same thing as I won't understand how people are religious.

12. That's the problem, these don't and won't go anywhere, and just waste my time. :/

13. exactly it's a choice! Free will which is in the bible says believe in whatever you want. You can believe in a rock doesn't have to be true but you have the choice.

14. So it doesn't bother you your fine in not believing in God

15. at the end of the day I am more happier without believing in a "god" than when I did believe in him.

16. So you lost faith or you just feel better with out believing now what ever makes you happy I guess

17. Being religious for me meant that I was suppressing my true identity. I couldn't swear, I couldn't watch the shows or movies I wanted to watch, at the end of the day I couldn't be myself. I rather live a true authentic life than pretend to be someone for God or whoever.

18. I just don't know how I would be thinking there is no God and be cool with life like I just love and die nothing else

19. So I can still do anything I want free will I don't have to be religious and can still believe in God but I guess you right for what works for you and makes you happy