1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A book?

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. I've been thinking. There are lot's of deep helpful thoughts in this group, and it is a shame these insights are hidden in this corner of the internet. Collectively we have written so many things that could be helpful to so many people.

What if we wrote a book? Just a thought. I don't know the details of how to execute it, but I could plan that out if you are interested?

A book with everything you need to know to quit p and addictions in general. Full of insights, lessons from our failures, maybe vivid stories to capture the evil of p and the goodness of God. Add to that some daily spiritual disciplines to execute, and I think we have something very good.

When I browse the internet for advice on how to quit p, it usually comes from pastors who may not have had this problem. The advice is often good, but they usually leave something out. There are so many factors at play here, and maybe a book could be the comprehensive help people need. And since we are so many people, who already write on this forum daily, I think a book like this can be put together pretty efficiently.

2. Do it! I will support you in this effort in any way I can.

SwedishViking likes this.
  3. Just started outlining chapters and book composition, this is meaningful :) I'll share the document when the structure is done

Kemar935, value and Tao Jones like this.
  4. value

value Fapstronaut

Excellent idea!

Thank you also for taking initiative on it!

5. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

great idea, would definitelly read it!

6. The outline is done, probably not complete considering others might want to add something. If you want to look at the document, message me and I'll send the link. If you want to write in the document (which I would appreciate) send me your Gmail.

7. Messaged you privately about this. Thanks!

8. value

value Fapstronaut

will reach out to you as well!