1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A better me

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by the better me, Jan 22, 2024.

1. the better me

the better me New Fapstronaut

Hello fellow Fapstronaut I'm here to become a better version of myself, well, the thing is that I'm addicted to PMO, and I'm struggling really hard to stop this, and searching in internet for ways to stop it I came to nofap and here I'm.

I know that it will be really, really, really hard to stop it since it's wired so deeply in my brain, but I have to give myself this try, I can't continue living like this.

I'm 34 yo and started PMO in my teens and never stoped it become a habit, a habit that sticky and I can't stop doing.

My life now is a total mess, I'm in a lot of debt, mostly because of impulsive/compulsive behaviour of buy of stuffs and food, and unfortunately scort girls as well, good that it's totally cheap and affordable where I live in Brazil.

I'm seeing a girl for the past two months, she leaves two hours away so we only get to see each other in some weekends, we only had 4 dates till now and I know that the last one was kind of frustating to her, I could fell it.

The first weekend we fucked like hell for hours and hours straight, she's 26yo so gladly she got a lot of energy for sex, and on this first date I coulnd't finish.
    The second and third date I finished after some time but still quite long, and in our last I couldn't finish again, even that she definetely gave her soul to it to happen, I could see in her face the dissapointment.

Came home frusted PM and O in a hurry,

sometimes I do it again right after finish and keep doing it till I literally hurt my P*nis, and sometimes continue even hurted :'( just to fell that good sensation that dure brief seconds.

I will become a better version of my in this 2024, I deserve it to myself and my future.