1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Better Me

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by VyMe, Oct 28, 2017.

1. VyMe

VyMe Fapstronaut

The whole reason i had started rebooting was because i lost all my friends due to my addiction to PMO. It made me distant. My longest lasting reboot was... I think 19 days and it wasn't as hard as i exepcted which is why I am not too impressed with my current number of days... 6. However what really surprised me is that throughout this entire week i hadn't even gotten close to a relapse. Never thought about PMO. I was always doing something. What i am most happy about is that this week i was a lot more social and happy, no PMO and no symptoms, no depression, no nothing, i was happier than ever. On top of that, yesterday i went to a party and made a few new friends and had the time of my life. I expected my life to get better as long as i stayed away from PMO, but i never knew it would happen this quickly. It is honestly the greatest thing ever to have friends once again and not be known as the weird anti-social guy that lost his friends because he suddenly changed into this distant weirdo and nobody knows why