1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by relearningtoDave, Jan 2, 2018.

1. relearningtoDave

relearningtoDave Fapstronaut

It’s been 90 days since I last PM’ed! For the first time in my life I feel like I have a healthy sex life; it’s not perfect but it’s continually improving. My wife and I are communicating not only more, but more openly and positively as well.

I’m shocked not only that I’ve made it this far but also by the changes that have occurred in my mental state and emotional well-being. I’m more focused and positive as well as more loving to myself and others. I’m not making inappropriate jokes as frequently and I’m not twisting everyday statements to be inappropriate very often anymore either; my mind just isn’t going there.

The only thing I set out to change was my addiction to PM and all the rest has just happened naturally along the way. I’m absolutely ecstatic about all of it and so grateful to this community for the positive support, encouragement, and accountability.

K423, Aloha, Deleted Account and 3 others like this.
  2. Congratulations man! :) Hitting 90 days is a very big accomplishment. I encourage you to celebrate in any way, even if it is small. From what I read, things are going great for you.
    My hope is that you do fall back in to PMO.

3. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

4. Batushka

Batushka Fapstronaut

Everytime i read stuff like this here on nofap, it motivates me more and more to stop with pmo