1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 Days No Sext No phone Sx Challenege

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Stoic., Oct 23, 2023.

Do you have the guts to Say No to Your Addicted Brain

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NOT YET BUT WILL TRY

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

This Challenge is for the people are fighting with the problem of sxting/phone sx . And i am beginning this challenge for my improvement and then this thing striked me that is enlightenment , the enlightenment that i was not the only one who was fed of this addiction in this whole universe Around 89% of humans sext and many people do it to spice up the relationship but what about us the single ones who just get addicted to it and waste our time energy and the most important and beautiful moment of life is lost just coz of this addiction that when u see the One whom you want as a companion you dnt have the enthusiasm to even acknowledge that.
    So long story short

Rules
    1.In this challenge Only you got to stay clean from sxting for 90 days
    2. The apps you used should be uninstalled the persons you met online and you think that you made a connection witu over sxting ,trust me its a sham
    3 Leave peope- so you got to stop and leave everyone there and do this challenge.

4. Downloading or even sending (hi ) to a person with the intension of sxting is relapse in this challenge .
    5.You got to come here daily and share ur feeling if u want to or just account ur day and leave simple begins today anyone can join if u feel you are trapped in.

2. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

3. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Day 02/90

4. Changeforthebest

Changeforthebest Fapstronaut

Day 1 / 90

I have a problem similar to this. It involves texting females too. Sometime it’s had to have a decent chat without those dirty thoughts. It’s demonic.

not sending hi to anyone with the intention to have sex or say dirty evil things. Is this challenge for me to??

Stoic. likes this.
  5. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

Basically this challenges intends to help those who are addicted to sxting who really finds sexting so pleasing that life has just stuck upon that particular part , and yeh you too can do the challenge if you think that sxting is pleasing your needs

Changeforthebest likes this.