1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days HARDMODE completed!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SuperSaiyan99, Dec 29, 2023.

Tags:
  1. SuperSaiyan99

SuperSaiyan99 Fapstronaut

So finally after dragged to the bottomless pit of fierce pain and bone breaking havoc of withdrawals i finally made it to 90 days of hardmode.

I want to mention that the days from 40 to 56 were the best in terms of benefits, we know the benefits what they are but what i noticed is increased sense of smell , more overall tranquility, better sense of human being. Its great and overweight the withdrawals but... After day 60 both of my legs got dragged into the bath of terror, intense axienty frightening pain and absurd increase of mixed cocktails of withdrawals on a daily basis, flatlines, and all of those things but guess what its temporary. Stay strong for the people that thought its impossible and a everlasting vicious cycle but its not i thought it was impossible but now Ive made it this far. The battle is not finished yet we are still firmly strong cemented into the ground. Good luck nf community

2. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Awesome! Congrats! Which 3 habits have helped you the most.

Bread1 likes this.
  3. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Congratulations on the huge accomplishment!

SuperSaiyan99 likes this.
  4. SuperSaiyan99

A proper clean mindset like:
    once out forever out,
    Its all temporary what i go through,
    I create myself through suffering for a better me,

Those things spooked through my head whenever i feel urges, or withdrawals

Second thing i did alot is cycling and walking. With walking back then, 10k steps per day and i was amazed that before then i had more benefits vs now so im in the Pinnacle of changement in terms of withdrawal. (Those 2 things helped me the most instead of hitting the gym and lifting weights, i do stretch my body now more often to promote relaxation but to keep myself better occupied i rather cycle into the woods then sitting at home lifting weights and the bad thought will annoy me more often, spending time outdoors preferable into the woods gives you more space to think and what you can do today or next days in terms of helping yourself through this journey.

Last thing is eating well and allround, eat meditarrian but high quality, grass fed beef instead of the cheap ones for example, i ate lots of pre selected vegetables and fruits. I ate carbs before bed to have a better rest and a natural axienty killer.

Those things combined together and reading things from Gabe deem helped me enormous also dont focus on perfection and a steady routine instead think limitless whenever you feel like doing anything do it, when its time to rest go rest throughout the day. Dont be hard and always smile to yourself:)

Kratos_GOW and Asgardian36 like this.
  5. SuperSaiyan99

Thanks i see you're one day away from 3 months too ;)

GeorgeJetson likes this.
  6. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Today's the day!

7. Congratulations on your accomplishment!

8. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

I think spending time out in nature is a great idea...it is so basic yet so unthinkable for most people living in the city. I should prioritize walks more often.
    I could also buy good meat and stock my pantry with healthy foods. Great tips. Thanks for the post.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2023