1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days free at 15 achieved

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SayYesToRecovery, Jun 2, 2019.

1. SayYesToRecovery

SayYesToRecovery Fapstronaut

You know what?
    I just got nothing to say anymore, I made it, I’m on top, I’m where i belong, I’m free of the bad habit, I’m a new person, I’m way better than before, I probably did the impossible, 90 or even now 91 days free of PMO and i’m just 15, The number is just so insane and big to me, I’m so proud of myself and i thank the NoFap community for where i am now, I started on the 2nd of March and thought that it will be a long journey, Here we are, 3rd of June, And i did it, I am PMO-Free, I’m so happy.

What did the reboot do to me :
    • My face is like baby skin, Clear of pimples
    • Self - Confidence is too high
    • Better personality
    • No anxiety
    • No depression
    • I’ve became a big talk around girls
    • Physically stronger
    • I look way better than before
    • I’m better at school, I got an A+ in Biology, Literally got B- last time, So proud.
    I’m really proud and i hope i’m finally done of this act, Thank you all for the help, I hope this success story can also help my young brothers out there do the same, To be honest on the last days of reboot before 90 days i had the worst urges and i was going to break it and burn the success in hell, But i managed to control myself thankfully, I hope now everyone who is suffering to stop can stop. Trust me, No-PMO is a life changer.

2. SayYesToRecovery

SayYesToRecovery Fapstronaut

Forgot to say, I was on hard mode

3. Spirit Seeker

Spirit Seeker Fapstronaut

Excellent job my friend!! Always remember that you are capable! Set your mind on your goals and watch them become reality.

Srisurya likes this.
  4. Aliveisgood

Aliveisgood Fapstronaut

Truly wonderful .

Btw congrats on 90 days

5. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Very Very Big congratulations !!!

I wish I could have learn about NoFAP at the age of 15.

Keep it up and continue your nofap journey.

Srisurya likes this.
  6. Young Padawan, Im sure The Force is with you :)
    CONGRATULATIONNN....!!!!

Terry McGinnis likes this.