1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days a quiet victory

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by mikerd, Jul 30, 2018.

1. mikerd

mikerd Fapstronaut

Yesterday was my 90 day mark. It came and went with out much fanfare which fits the entire process.

I feel like I change quite often in my life. I do a lot of self introspection, identify errors in my life, pray and ask God for the ability to see clearly, and then identify correct principles that guide new direction, and finally change my life.

I have attempted to do the same with PM. The major issue I found in my life that preceded bouts of PM was selfishness. My whole goal this last 90 days was to stop thinking of myself and what I wanted first. A secondary goal was nailing down my brain and stopping it from flipping to substitute addictons. It is interesting the amount of shenanigans my brain used to get me to have any sort of dopamine hit.

I'm feeling content ready to commit to the next month's challenge and start my journey to 180 days.

Cheers

Smartboyj, CarrM, Arnuld and 3 others like this.
  2. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

Straight to the point, no flashy words, I like that.

The selfishness/egoistic side of the PMO issue is also on point, I believe.

God bless you and keep going brother

Arnuld and determined488 like this.
  3. Ernesh

Ernesh Fapstronaut

Congratulation on your 90 days. Hope I see you with the 180 completed too ;)

slitebg likes this.
  4. Arnuld

Arnuld Fapstronaut

Congratulations. 90 is a big accomplishment. Hope to get there as well.

slitebg likes this.