1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 day success :)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Workingtoit, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Workingtoit

Workingtoit Fapstronaut

Sup fellas,

So here I am. 90 days. I cannot believe I made it this far. It's been a long bumpy road, but I am so glad that I was able to push through. Here's a bit of my story and where I am at now. Hopefully this can push some of you for your own personal success.

So I've been dealing with PIED for a while now. Easily 5 years. And I never knew what was wrong with me. I just kept trying and trying and never had success. I was in a long term relationship and trusted the girl so I knew it wasn't nerves. We were able to have successful sex a handful of times.

I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I eventually found the whole nofap community and that's when my life changed.

Within the first two weeks my superpowers were on full effect. I felt on top of the world. This lasted for a solid amount of time. I was unstoppable.

Somewhere in the midst of all this I did M once. To just sensation. And it was good, but not worth it. A couple weeks after that, I had my first sexual encounter since starting nofap.

I wasn't able to successfully have sex with the girl, but we did other things so it was okay. I knew it was going to be a process and I didn't let that discourage me. No chaser effect. Just kept on trucking.

I fell into a crazy strong flatline. I wouldn't say it was the first one, but it was definitely the hardest one. I'm actually still in it right now. I know that what's on the other side of this flatline is going to be pure bliss.

I've lost 20 lbs, I meditate, cold showers, and am unbelievably social. My life has changed for the better. I know my life will keep getting better and better.

Now- one thing I want to stress: you need to focus on rewiring as well. It can't be all reboot, rewiring will speed up the process. About a month ago, I found a girl I trust and connect with, and let her in on my problem.

I know people have read to do that before (because I read that to) and it was hands down the scariest thing to do but I am so glad I did. She was perfectly fine with it and willing to take things slow. She's going to work with me and help me thru all of this.

I'm no longer keeping track of my counter, I don't really need it. I will check back with this forum as much as I can just to help people and give them any advice that I can. But at some point your will power is strong enough to just sustain itself.

Love you guys and hope for continued success for all of you.

Hisoka, gonna-fix-this, Napav and 7 others like this.
  2. adalbert

adalbert Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing your story.....

3. OrangeJuice13

OrangeJuice13 Fapstronaut

Dude that is a beautiful story, I am so happy for you. I hope I can be at your level of human interaction some day soon! 3 weeks today.

healthy brother likes this.
  4. Thanks bro. This gives me hope and some serious motivation to really fight the Evil Empire in my own reboot. Awesome to hear good stuff like this. Much respect to you and props to your gal for being so cool and supportive.

healthy brother likes this.
  5. healthy brother

healthy brother Fapstronaut

Wonderful to read this well done

6. Ryan Veitch

Ryan Veitch Fapstronaut

Good on you, mate! Keep going. And I agree that rewiring is an absolute must. You have to be able to transfer those feelings to real people.

7. gonna-fix-this

gonna-fix-this Fapstronaut

Awesome. You have motivated me.