1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 day goal started on 18/02/17

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Priyesh, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Priyesh

Priyesh Fapstronaut

Started my reboot since 18th Feb. Thought I wouldn't make it through day one but now feeling positive .......... I am already flying high......

2. Divinekarma

Divinekarma Fapstronaut

Priyesh, good to know about your progress. While its good to feel the natural high at early stage, make sure to keep your perspective towards the experience as humble as possible to ensure long term benefits.

3. Priyesh

Priyesh Fapstronaut

Wow, it really works guys!!!!
    It's really rewarding to know that one can actually bounce back the strongest urge of all.
    But it's hard, & this I must admit. I can say this for at least myself that I really have to work hard to overcome that strong sensation ....... GOD its hard.......
    It's day 10 and things starting get difficult from last couple of days.
    Holding the post and guarding it hard!!! Over and out.

will master and parkurman123 like this.
  4. Sistag

Sistag Fapstronaut

Just don't give yourself the chance to see anything that is going hold you back. Don't let your mind trigger by something. Keep fighting no matter how hard it is till the end. Another good tip i would give is, take bath in cold water and say something to yourself positively when the flow on your body. It will be super helpful. Trust me 10 days would felt 1 year to your body and mind, so just don't waste it. Keep going brother!!

5. Priyesh

Priyesh Fapstronaut

12th day I am still winning you PMO bitch!!! No matter what happens, no matter how sad thinngs will get, no matter what tragedies might happen in days to come , the last thing I would do before taking my last breath in this miserable life of mine is to FAP!!!
    Today was a difficult day to push. Lot of strong stuff in mind and irresistible but finally got my core with thisthought, "singularity of mind"
    I feel that this challengeshould be regarded as one of the most difficult challenge in world. Because it just don't have structured boundaries for you to play this challenge. It might happen that you fail and FAP till ur pants are wet but then you'll finally convince yourself that it was your stress buster or release or pleasure thing that you deserved. But in reality you know that you have failed miserably.
    One more thing for readers, there is this concept called "advait vedanta" which is a Hindu philosophy which speaks about non duality and universal soul prevailing through whole world.
    While thinking about NoFap challenge I realised that it's a meditation in reality. It somehow helps you to understand that our concience and mind aren't two different things, but are actually the same. And gradually you realise that you are really what you think. It's often said by many people that they want to do something but their mind don't listen to them. I bet everyone who says this a lot , do give it a try to this challenge, it will break the wall between yourself and conscience mind and will make you free for rest of your life.
    Thanks and love.

will master likes this.
  6. Priyesh

Priyesh Fapstronaut

Day 14.....
    It's been good so far. A clear control of mind. I can now really see my own urge for release to kick in and went away, like I am watching a movie or something. It feels like you are looking at yourself from outside, watching your every thought and response to every little feeling. I don't know if this crazy , paranormal or superhuman , but it feels great. It's like you haven't ever experienced yourself!!
    This triggers me a new thought, don't you think that we are able to experience everyone but ourselves? I mean yes , we can examine ourselves after a particular moment has passed but it's like examining myself in real-time dude....It's awesome!!
    Still miles to go and I haven't lost my strength yet!!!!

7. Priyesh

Priyesh Fapstronaut

Day 16...
    Things are difficult still. I mean this is Sunday and if you been there you might have an idea what I am talking about.
    But managed it well I guess.
    Now ready take on whole week.
    And you know what it's whole 15 days....!!!!
    Yeah...